Posts by IwannaRock2

Hi Guys,

I'm still new here and still going thru some set ups (using Kemper Powered rack mount). Using my MAC and Garage Band any suggestions on a good interface to hook these two together using all this just at home.

Things I'm looking to accomplish:

• Being able to run backing tracks either direct off GB or off a backing track website and play guitar with it. Then obviously being able to record it all on GB.
    • For audio, can I continue to use the headphone jack off the Kemper for my headphones? Then I also have a pair of HS5's that run off the back of the Kemper and would like to be able to use those also when not using headphones.
    • For the guitar plug in, will I still be able to use the Kemper input for guitar or would it need to plug into the interface?

Thanks in advance!

J

Just checked, you're correct, I changed the setting and all is well. MANY THANKS! It seems I have to edit each "Tone" one by one since I changed one Tone to the "Master Stereo" and switch to another and it was still set to "REV/DLY".

Any suggestions on what settings I should set the HS5's on the back of them? Really appreciate the fast response.

J

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, just got a powered Kemper a few months ago. I've been using a decent pair of Sennheiser headphones and everything sounding great and dialing in tones, its been a blast. Today I bought a pair of Yamaha HS5 monitors, plug them in using XLR cables and I get a weird latency/delay effect when playing. Hit a string or a chord and it takes a sec for the sound to come out of the monitors. Plus the monitors have a huge "hall" type sound so not even close to a tighter sound when I use the headphones. This huge hall effect seems to even over shadow or muddy whatever you are playing. I'm using a very low volume (bedroom setting) but I assume the sound should be clean and tight still? Playing 80's metal, guitar using EVH style humbucker and using normal delays and effects in the Kemper.

Thoughts?? Thanks in advance....

J