Posts by Dave2358

Ok, so I've bought the dunlop pedal. Connected it up to the remote (using a truss patch cable) from the exp jack to pedal 5 on the remote.

In system I set pedal 5 to be volume, and that all works fine. Now how do I get it to work with the other functions. I want...for instance

Patch 1 - normal gain - with volume

Patch 2 - Normal gain - whammy effect via exp pedal.

How do I do this, and what settings do I need to do, both in the system/rig menus and actually implementing the fx.

Have I even got the thing connected up correctly.....?

Ah... So no then. I have to choose, either get a second pedal or use rig buttons for morph.

Like I said... I'm going to be using my normal wah in front of the kemper anyway. So I'll get a dunlop and use it for volume and pitch, and have morph on a rig button... Given how much I'll probably actually use the morph function, it's not worth getting a second pedal for it.

I'll make do with volume and pitch... Probably the 2 I'd use the most anyway... Even pitch not that often I can imagine.

Looking to get myself a expression pedal... And have been looking at the dunlop dvp3. I understand I need to use trs cable(s) to connect it, but is it possible for one expression pedal to control volume, pitch and morph. I am keeping my current wah (a jp wah, I love it) so don't need the wah function.

I've watched the tutorial, and it mentions you can set one up to do volume wah and pitch and have morph functions on the remote. But in that video they were using a mission pedal so I'm not sure if the dunlop can do this.

I don't want to have to get a second expression, but it would be nice to have control over the morph via the pedal as well.

If the dunlop is suitable, and I can set the kemper to control volume, pitch and morph with it, brilliant, just need to know if it can be done? Cheers.

Looking to get myself a expression pedal... And have been looking at the dunlop dvp3. I understand I need to use trs cable(s) to connect it, but is it possible for one expression pedal to control volume, pitch and morph. I am keeping my current wah (a jp wah, I love it) so don't need the wah function.

I've watched the tutorial, and it mentions you can set one up to do volume wah and pitch and have morph functions on the remote. But in that video they were using a mission pedal so I'm not sure if the dunlop can do this.

I don't want to have to get a second expression, but it would be nice to have control over the morph via the pedal as well.

If the dunlop is suitable, and I can set the kemper to control volume, pitch and morph with it, brilliant, just need to know if it can be done? Cheers.

I found out and replied in the thread that got closed, that the stereo effect does work on having recorded something and during playback. Doesn't work at all (through the interface) while just playing. And oddly muting the audio track(s) in logic does nothing either.

Panning the tracks worked for the recording/playback, but not for the just playing.

How do I check to see if it's squeezed? Sorry, not got that far with logic yet, very much only know the basics.

This'll sound dumb (but I'm also not at my computer anymore) how do I check if the mono button is engaged?

Ok, so I tried just recording something, first with 2 separate tracks and then with one stereo track....and...it works....when I play it back. Why is that...It doesn't work when just playing, but does during recording and in playback. That's odd. I thought I was doing something extra wrong as I tried to mute the track and it did nothing either.

So...it does technically work, anything else I should know I should be doing?

Hi,

I just got my kemper a couple of days ago, and I'm learning a lot so far, downloaded a fair few profiles off the exchange and what not, looking for the elusive JP2C profile, and some nice cleans. Found a decent sounding JP profile, which had a stereo delay on it, which is what I was looking for. However, I cannot for the life of me get it to do ping pong stereo delay when running in Logic.

I've got the main output set to master stereo, two xlr's coming from the kemper into inputs 1 and 2 of my focus rite scarlett, then to logic. I've tried two mono tracks, a stereo track.

I've ran the profiler straight to my monitors and in headphones, and the stereo effect is there, going from left to right. Just can't get it to do it when in Logic. Anyone know how to solve this. It's the sound I want for lead settings in the future which stereo delays.

Cheers.

PS. = I accidentally posted this in the remote questions section, mods, if you want to remove that one and leave this one that's cool.

Hi,

I just got my kemper a couple of days ago, and I'm learning a lot so far, downloaded a fair few profiles off the exchange and what not, looking for the elusive JP2C profile, and some nice cleans. Found a decent sounding JP profile, which had a stereo delay on it, which is what I was looking for. However, I cannot for the life of me get it to do ping pong stereo delay when running in Logic.

I've got the main output set to master stereo, two xlr's coming from the kemper into inputs 1 and 2 of my focus rite scarlett, then to logic. I've tried two mono tracks, a stereo track.

I've ran the profiler straight to my monitors and in headphones, and the stereo effect is there, going from left to right. Just can't get it to do it when in Logic. Anyone know how to solve this. It's the sound I want for lead settings in the future which stereo delays.

Cheers.