Posts by coraxsas

Thanks for response.

I tested monitor cab off function on. It's better. In the output section I adjusted the bass. But when I turn the Kemper off an later on the adjustments are gone. Can I save these?

Hey

I tested a lot with my Kemper. I run this into a normal 112cab with a v30 at home. Sometimes I think, i doesn't have a real cab sound. The heights are less. I switch of the cabinet function and it feels like a normal cab when you play clean but gain is worse.

Aditional I have the feel there is less bass on the Kemper like in a normal Amp.

I can't find a adjustment for it?

Hey together. I have a funny question. I read on the back on my kpa that I can connect 8-16ohm cabinets to my speaker out. Have the resistance adjusted in the software too? Sorry for this question but I'm not really sure. In the manual isn't a detail.

For me it looks like I can connect a cabinet from 8-16ohm that's it.

:/:sleeping:

Additional. Had I nice conversation with the Kemper support. Koss porta pro works well with the Kemper- (good Customer response!)

Price is cheap. I want to give them a try.

That are not over ears.

I will test over ears from Koss.

I thought I can get the right feedback here.

There is no profile in the rig exchange. I heard the creme pack but I think is not real a milkman amp sounding in my case.

Hello together,

I have a brand new Kemper and liked it very much. Start to play and enjoyed it. Suddenly I see these stripes in the Display! So, I tried to adjust the contrast. The display contrast can not adjust even.

Some Areas are darker some brighter. It look like there are Stripes in the display. I search it in google and found people with the same issue.

It is a no go at this price point. When the contrast adjusted higher you can't see the stripes than it looks like normal. There is the same issue in the Remote

Stripes when you turn the contrast low.

The remote contrast changed automatically that's the first time I saw it.

I remember that I turned the contrast on the remote near to low and it was ok. Sitting in front of the KPA and from one second to the other I saw the stripes in the remote display.

Also the Browser and the Type knobs haptic felling isn't that good. Feels cheap.

For me in high end Audio business, the Tone, Haptic, Optical,.... had to have a very good Quality.