Posts by Georgian

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As I understand there is also going to be an active version later this year.

Ahh, as I can understand from Marco Fenton's video the cabinets are passive, I am so disappointed. I will have to look to other brands for an active cab X/

If this is not an editor finally ....... Bought my Kemper in 2012, so 7 years of stupid turning knobs and clicking buttons .... nothing but poor. Kemper is a good tool, yes, but very vintage workflow when you are working stationary with it, and an absolutely low budget display. I can not understand guys that praise Kemper for new reverbs after 7 years of really bad quality reverbs, .... instead of telling them to make the work first that has to be done, like editor and good sounding reverbs since years missing.

I bought the kemper in january this year, and after the update, I can say that I am very happy with the reverbs (using it with Michael Britt profiles mostly). I have the passive version and I really hope to see some active cabinets from Kemper at NAMM...they look so good, I am so curious about them. They seem to have a regular 1x12 and a angled 1x12 as well.

Hello everybody! I am new to the Kemper world and I have to say that even before buying it I heard some people talking about how good the MBritt profiles are. I bought the 69 Marshall, the 800 pack (I am the owner of a 2555X and a 2525H, love the Silver Jubilee) and the Jim Kelley pack. I find those profiles to be really really well made, compared to some other stuff I've tried. It is really hard to stop myself from buying them. I made minor adjustments to the definition control (I mostly play through humbuckers and some tend to be a bit dark), but these still sound to me like some of the most delicious profiles. Love them!