Posts by Skidz69

Does anybody run a separate graphic eq rack unit with their kempers to change and colour their tone or do you use the kemper eq. i already have a graphic eq and was wandering if it’s worth connecting it up. Cheerz :)

Have been wandering if a powered kemper would do any damage to a 2x12 v30 Marshall cab.ive already got the cab and just play in my bedroom so won’t be playing very loud at all , certainly not 600 w. Think my cab can handle 140 watts which to me seems fine for at home.just checking to see other peoples opinions.

Still not decided on powered or unpowered kemper and was curious if anyone has any experience or heard of any issues with the Palmer macht 402 stereo power amp. I’m tempted with a separate power amp but the simplicity of the built in kemper amp makes my decision difficult. Any advice would be grateful. I’ve also heard the matrix amps are another choice. I’m aware that a neutral sounding power amp is what’s needed. Many thanks

Was just about to go and buy a powered rack Kemper to run through 2 Marshall 2x12 v30 cabs. Hear a lot of talk about power conditioners. Is this something i should be thinking about buying just for piece of mind in protecting the Kemper. It’s alot of money when something goes bang. Was looking at a Furman as you can get them for around £100