Posts by Hamer55

Bingo! That is the answer. Under Output, everything was off except for "To Phones". Once I turned that to zero, everything works as expected. Great! Thank you both for the assistance (so many buried items I would never think to adjust for).

SO I get the message "Effect loop is disabled. Aux input is active". I'm using Loop Mono in stomp A and I've tried Input Source both ways (as Front Input and as Return Into Ramp). Did you change your Input Source from Front Input? And does my loop message above mean anything? Thanks again.

Hi Wheresthedug - Yes, your information was helpful from the earlier thread. Spot on, in that is how I set my guitar up (two cables connected as you describe). The odd thing is that I get no sound from piezo unless I change the Input Source from Front Input to Return Input Reamp. But then there is no mag sound if I do make the Input Source change. Confused. :/

I'm trying to use my Majesty with both piezo and magnetic pickups, possibly at the same time (within the same rig). An earlier thread (April 2022 by Recognition) recommended using Loop Mono in stomp A and stomp B (empty, compressor, delay) and setting a Parallel Path. I've done this, but seem to only get sounds using one or the other (i.e. piezo or mag), DEPENDING on how the "Input Source (under Rig)" is set.

Input Source = Return Input Reamp - gives me piezo sounds but no mag sound

Input Source = Front Input (normal) - gives me mag sounds but no piezo sound

I've also experimented with Parallel Mix (Rig), Parallel Path (Rig) and Clean Sense (Input) to no avail. Is there something else I'm missing?

I've heard back from support who asked me to upgrade to new v3.0.111. It seems to be working OK, as long as I save the Performance after EVERY change (just to be safe).

A. I'm prompted to save a performance as soon as the performance is loaded, even though I made no changes yet.

B. An existing performance is over-written in the following scenario: I leave Perf #1 after saving it, go to another performance which then somehow takes the same location as Perf. #1.

I've also emailed my debug file to Kemper today. Thx.

Is anyone still having performance issues using OS 7.2.2.16146? I did just send a message to Kemper support complete with documentation. I read on the forum of past issues with earlier software versions, but I wasn't sure if the problems persist (they obviously do for me). Please let me know if I should elaborate herein. Thx.

I'm doing the changes both ways, RM Editor and on the KPA. I just connected again and it seems to be getting better. Ancient old proverb, "practice makes..................better" (I still have a ways to go). Thanks for chiming in.

Yes, but my problem seems to be when i drag the saved effect into other rigs, I'd like to change the parameters in that new rig. What I'm seeing (I think), is that the changed parameters in the new rig (even when saved) go back and affect the effect in the present library (and other rigs that use the same effect).

I'm a fairly new user, and trying to get familiar with the RM Editor. I use the same effect (phaser, flanger, etc) in multiple rigs, but I'd like to save the effect's settings (unique parameters depending on the rig). Is this possible? I had 4 favorite rigs that I toggled between, playing with the parameters, even locking the effect and also saving the rig prior to moving to the next rig. Whatever parameter I changed in rig 1, also carried through to the other rigs (even when the effect was locked and the rig was saved). Any thoughts?

Also, it seemed like I was being asked to Store the rig too often when experimenting with this, but then it stopped asking me to Store Rig towards the end of my experimenting today. It's kind of difficult why/when I'm being asked to Store Rig (sometimes it seems right, other times I'm confused why it asks me to). I don't have conclusive evidence to present on this topic yet. Just today's observation.

I'm really enjoying my new Kab, and I've lots to explore yet with this new setup. For comparing the Kab versus my old 1x12, can I simply move the speaker cable from one cabinet to the other without damaging the toaster )powered)? (i.e. there is no standby switch used previously with amp heads) Or do I need to power off the toaster before moving the speaker cable? Thx.

P.S. Yes, I know I also need to turn off/on the Kone software when switching cabinets.