Posts by Antonio M

Hi! (I hope this is the right forum to post this ^^)

I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I'm wondering if somebody here has tried the kemper with a pedal amp like the Seymour Duncan Power Stage 170 or the Harley benton GPA 100. I'm basically trying to carry less heavy stuff with me and I was considering these as a possibility. I have right now a Rocktron 300 that sounds very good but it weighs more than a bit.

I want to specify also that I'm not caring much about the potency, mostly about how much do they color the sound..

If any of you has tried this and has checked one of the options I've mentioned I would love your input on this.

Thanks!

Hi there!

So I've recently bought a kemper (a toaster one) and, since I cannot afford the kemper remote, I decided to go for the tech 21 mongoose one. Also, i bought a expression pedal to use it along with the mongoose. So, I connected it to the "cc1" mongoose input and went to the "system" button in the kemper and, although the mongoose recognized it, the kemper didn't.

Since I'm new to all of this, i wanted to ask if it is even possible to use it that way, before i spend more time trying to make it work.