Posts by deadman42

Kinda quiet here... nobody listening to good music in January? Well... I feel like diving into one of my all time favorite two guitar bands tonite 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I agree with all what has been said here and I am actually in both camps myself as well. Sometimes a performance fits a lot of songs, sometimes if the material is more complex or has a very specific demand I use a performance per one song (very rare though but I get the points mentioned above easily).

Just to complete one end of the spectrum in the discussion here. Sometimes for extended jamming and rehearsing with a few friends I create a little challenge for myself: Just one rig per evening, i.e. a few hours of music. Basically I treat the Kemper as a phantastic sounding one-channel boutique amp then. Want the sound cleaner? Roll back the volume on the guitar. Want more gain? Put booster in stomp slot. And so on. One basic sound, max 8 effects plus morph. Focus on the guitar. That works well for a lot of rock and blues styles. And let me tell you: The folks around me love it :)

Beautiful Joe. Nice soundscape. Reminds me of some cool gothic rock bands I loved to listen to in the 80s and 90, e.g. Fields Of The Nephilim, Sisters Of Mercy, The Mission... good stuff. That bass line you did there is a good and clever one. So much you can put on this foundation :thumbup:8)

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup:8)

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup:8)

Yeah, somewhat undecided and kinda outta timing here and there. But nice pieces in it. The drums and the bass work well for me, same for the late organ. Guitars not really there. But I guess I get what you were after...

Still nice to listen to :thumbup:8)