Posts by deadman42

I'd really like to get into this thing but im pretty intimidated by it

It is an incredible machine, super flexible and with infinite capabilities. That might seem very complex indeed. Don't let it overwhelm you and start small and go step by step to explore it. It is in the best sense a learning journey. Take your time - it is worth it!

Does anyone just keep theirs fairly minimal?

I do, and actually I do not care about how much profiles I really do have in the KPA. I clean it up fairly often and only leave a handful in there to be used in "crisis situation" if other things would fail. Never needed that though.

My real stuff is organized in the Performances for the work with bands in rehearsal and on stage. In the studio situation I always have the Rig Manager connected and load profiles from there as needed. And though you can get lost in an incredible amount of profiles with countless options I do very often use the machine with just one profile, more or less as a one channel amp with only few variations of effects. In my rock band I can easily survive a long evening with one Performance which has one profile with a few effects options and still get great feedback from the bandmates on how good the sound is :thumbup: 8)

Still it is super much fun to explore different profiles... play around and get a feel for different types before you narrow it down again to what you stick to...

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is coming, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup: 8)

Thanks for sharing your story. Seems like the Kemper Player flavour is exactly fitting your needs. I am a rack guy and I still feel that my Kemper Rack plus Remote and little stuff around is a compact setup compared to old times with heavy tube gear, amp heads, 4x12s and so on. While beeing unbeatably versatile :)

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup: 8)

Nice and wild, Per... title says what I feel after this year :rolleyes:

Thanks for all those nice snippets Per, good stuff, I really like the versatility of your various tunes and your ambition to develop the pieces in different styles. Still very inspiring :thumbup: 8)

Oh yes, Amy Lee! Counts for me... not only with Evanescence :thumbup: 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do :thumbup: 8)

Kemper Kabinet is a great piece of gear. For sure worth the money for most musical styles and enough for most situations. When it becomes more heavy rock I rather tend to use my two additional Kemper Kones in more traditional guitar cabs though. I have them in super old but pretty sturdy Rocktron cabs with bass reflex ports. Sound simply great and super powerful!

Not VH but still heavy, fat and great stuff Joe. Great ambience and glue for the instruments. Drums are a bit outside of that for me. Not sure if a little more reverb or little comp on a bus including the drums might help there. My 2 cents and taste only. Great solo by the way :thumbup: 8)

Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper. Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do. Thanks for sharing your story - very nice! :thumbup: 8)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seen them live in Cologne earlier this year. Incredible band... so tasty! And Felix is for sure one of my favorite drummers. What a beast :thumbup: 8)