Posts by Kahuna59

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This kind of got me jump started this morning.

Dylan also thought so as he started doing it like the Hendrix version too ?

To be fair, any cover version of a Dylan song is going to be better than the original. Great writer. Voice like a Lobster being steamed ?

I generally agree with that comparison.... and I was born in the same town as Mr. Zimmerman.... but the best versions of Like a Rolling Stone and Lay Lady Lay are definitely Dylan's.

This came up - been after a Gibbo to replace my Epiphone for the Cult tribute ( hence the Mike Ronson look). I was concerned it was a fake as it was cheap but seems like a genuine 70's Les Paul. Used it in anger on Saturday and seems pretty good.

I've never been a Les Paul fan (even though I now have 4), so it was a tough decision to take the plunge.

Apparently its a Chainsaw case - I'd never heard of them but people are telling me they are also rare/good?? Feels flimsy to me but hey...

Nice investment. I'd never turn down a G -LP at a cheap price. Especially that one.

Ibot, you just stuffed 10 lbs of potatoes in the 5 lb bag. You met the challenge. Nice set-up.

You're probably missing out on some things, but if browser alone satisfies your needs nothing else matters. I probably use 10% of Kemper's capabilities. I'll get around to maybe 50% some day but I'm lazy and I easily found my sounds on Kemper and have blissfully played the hell out of them. There may be better ones I haven't discovered yet but like I said, I'm lazy (and happy). It's all about playing for me and Kemper makes me want to play.

As much as I like the versitaile sound options and easy connectivity, I´ve found out, that this board is just too much for daily use. It´s large, heavy and bulky with the case.....

So, I´ve decided to build up a 2nd "flight-rig". Dead simple and still more than enough sound options. I´ll keep the big one anyways

Still need some minor wiring for the IEM system.

You are a pedal board master. Well done!

Not really, I purchased it that way. Got it ready for finishing, but haven't had the time. Still depating the color, but it will have a special top coat that requires a lot of caution spraying!

Been there - a few days of suiting up, spraying and swearing and then a month or two of curing, then hours and hours of finish sanding. more swearing and buffing. Solder electronics and put it back together without scratching it (more swearing). Then stand motionless and stare at it for a couple weeks to admire your work. Priceless!

Honestly? Candy got attention becuase of her looks and not for being a talented sax player. I can go to a local club and find a local sax player with more talent than her. If she had been fat and ugly, do you honestly believe she would be there where she is now? Of course not.

Well, as a wise man once said, sex sells. I find her sufficiently talented for her present employment.

I live within 20 minutes of Kemper in Colorado and I am hoping I can just pick one up rather than have it shipped. Yesterday, I saw the FedEx guy get within about 10 feet of my neighbors porch and just toss the package the rest of the way.

I'd really love to just pick one up.

Good plan, if you're not too dead lazy.