Posts by treywillis

ok I figured it out. Reading both manuals as well as watching this video helped:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SO excited about this. this is going to be a game changer!

thanks again for the replies dudes

-t

I want to control my HX effects from my Kemper Remote. I'm a new Kemper user (BLOWN away by this thing) and a new HX effects user with zero MIDI experience, so it's all a bit overwhelming. Would love some help from anyone here using the HX with Kemper. What I'd like to do is press one button on the Kemper remote and have it automatically switch my pedals (or snapshots) on the HX. I've already got some presets for a couple songs on the Kemper remote and I'm using numbers buttons 1-5 for each section of the song (vs, ch, bridge, solo, etc). I prefer the sound of the HX fuzz & phaser and would love to add that to my performance. What is the easiest way to go about this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

- Trey