Posts by Simon S

I would recommend using the Main Output and in the daw software (for example reaper) pen it to left and right. Because Kemper in stereo sounds so good.

I recommend using the main xlr, because it's better against noises. But you can also use the normal outs and put in in focus rite line inputs 3+4 on the back of the interface

Hello,

I recently made a distorted profile of my 5150 II amp and it came out great and holds up well at high volume. There is one problem however, the guitars I have all have EMGs except one which has Seymour Duncan Blackouts. The guitars with EMGs are quiet as a mouse even at high volume but not the guitar with Blackouts. As soon as I turn up volume knob at high volume it feeds back. It's only happening on this profile. Has anybody out there experienced this issue and if so know how to resolve?

Maybe you can try with the studio eq to reduce the frequency that do the feedback

Do you mean your in ear or on stage sound?

Sometimes it helps to ask the sound engineer, if he can do a little eq stuff on in ear mix to get better sound.

And leveling the instruments and try to get your sounds as loud as possible.

What I found out for me, using the same equipment (headset) at home and live. That you don't have a other feeling of the sound live.

Or do you mean in the FOH mix?

Maybe ask the sound engineer for feedback, what you can do better.

Iam a very happy kemper stage live user.

I purchased the Player to be used with acoustic, electric and bass. So far (for the reason above) it's been useless for bass and acoustic. I can't even add amps or preamps, nothing will copy over.

Small note: You can use normal profiles of bass amp and acoustic amps. And there are really great.

But yes the tone stacks for bass amp and acoustic amp for lq profiling are missing.

Maybe they will add more, because the player sell well.

@ck Burkhard Please add some official bass amp tone stacks for liquid profiling. For example of 5 popular bass amps.

Your units aiming the guitar and bass section. And with the release of Kemper Player, more bass players maybe will get a Kemper player.But we bass players can't use the liquid profile improvement.

It would be very nice when you add some bass amp tone stacks.

Thank you for your improvement and free software updates an upgrades. I am a very happy Kemper user!

you gitarrist are happy people😅

We base players have 0 bass tone stacks amps for liquid profiling since August 😢