Posts by JimMcD

I think your comments are extremely negative. Considering the changes/enhancements have cost you nothing (unless you are selling profiles).

Liquid Profiling went from beta to final release which already included additional tone stacks, with more to come.

I too have owned and do own many different amps and LP is the closest any modeller has come to creating one profile/model that spans the whole tonal characteristics of one specific amp.

I find it much quicker to dial in the tone I am after with LP’s, than having to browse through a mountain of profiles to end up having to tweak them to my taste in any case.

Your comments are thus null and void. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

I currently own an unpowered a Kemper head.

I have a 4x12 Marshall cabinet and I am thinking of putting four Kones in it, when they’re available.

Taking the ohms and watts of the Kone into consideration, which amplifiers would be recommended with this setup? I would like to have enough output/power to “entertain” the entire neighbourhood ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

thank you

Please excuse what is possibly and old question. I’m new to the KP and can’t seem to find any related posts on the forum.

When I right click in the folder section, the only option I get is to “open in a new page/screen”, no option to create a new folder...

The Rig Manager was the latest version available under downloads.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim