Posts by JamieStrings

Hi everybody

I found a clip on Youtube yesterday of a guy playing through a Kemper and a Bose L1 and love the tone. For anybody who loves David Gilmour's playing, I think they'll love this. Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0sl_JlTrpk

I don't currently have a Kemper - but this tone sparked me to research the Kemper more. I'm gonna be honest, I hadn't even heard of it until a few days ago and now it feels like I can shape the sound how I hear it in my head (if I had one).

I have a few questions:

- As a complete beginner with the Kemper, with very limited knowledge of high tech audio, how difficult would it be for me to learn how to dial this kind of effect? I'm not against buying a profile but I'd like to know the underlying mechanics of that tone and learn more.

- Has anybody got a profile like this for purchase? Or Anything similar?

Thanks

Hi everybody - my first post on the forum.

I'm not currently a Kemper owner but I've been doing some research and am thinking of pulling the trigger soon on the Kemper.

I'm thinking of using a PA system like the RCF Jmix 8 (or EV Evolve 50) as my guitar amp and using the Kemper with this set-up. Does anybody have any advice or experience with this set-up or a set up similar to this. Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated. If it helps, I'm a solo guitarist that typically does low volume/ambient gigs and who uses backing tracks.

Also, I've also looked at LD systems (Maui range) and Bose - and am open to suggestions.

Jamie