Posts by havenhearse

Anyone else have problems saving performances with the beta editor? With the official release rig manager I could just create a new performance, drag rigs to open slots and store. It doesn’t communicate with the profiler now when I do this, it saves it in the manager/editor but doesn’t transfer to the profiler and both are in performance mode. I kept messing with it and was able to save one slot but when I added another it just duplicated the previous even though it was a different rig altogether???? Any ideas???

Nothing actually, I just like when updates come out they automatically update the Rig Manager and Profiler, but with the beta not sure that will happen in the future.

Yeah I thought with NAMM they may have mentioned an official release. My main issue with the beta is having to use a memory stick to update the profiler, how will this affect the new software release that is scheduled soon with new effects, etc????

Does anyone have any information on a non beta editor? I’ve been reluctant to download the beta version, but I’m getting anxious to try out the editor.

I’m a new kemper user and hadn’t even thought about that with my power rack.

I was debating on putting it in a 3 space skb, but I wanted to use my furman conditioner with it. I guess if I get a 4 space I should mount it on top of the power conditioner?

I’d put the power conditioner on top of the Kemper, the air flow is on the bottom from what I’m reading and any added heat to that area certainly wouldn’t help!!!

No complaints, have all the updated manuals downloaded in books on my iPhone, but was just wondering if the only manual that comes with a new Kemper is just the basic quick start manual that mine came with?

Exactly what I’m looking forward to!!! Very excited to dive in ???

After much research and discussions, I’m going all in on a powerhead and remote. I’ve got so many tube amps that I can’t wait to profile!!! The thought of having something that can House all these great tones in a light weight portable device still blows my mind. Always have been a tube guy never even tried a solid state amp!!! Any advice for a novice is greatly accepted and appreciated!!! ?:thumbup::thumbup: