Posts by RGN TX

I'm attaching a .pdf cross reference guide for the Free Rig Pack. The Free Michael Britt Kemper Rig Pack contains 50 rigs that are found in many of my commercial packs. This Rig Pack is also included in new Kemper sales I believe, so it may be on new machines. There was an earlier smaller merged rig pack that was stock on new Kempers as well. Those merged rigs are not found in any of my commercial packs. If you found rigs on your Kemper, you should be able to see if they are part of the Free Rig Pack using this cross reference guide. It also tells you which profile packs the rigs were pulled from. Hope this helps. I'll follow this thread, too, in case you have any other questions.

thanks!

Thanks! I bought the '69 Marsh Pack and have been really happy with it.

What set do you recommend for Eric Johnson style cleans? That is next on my list to buy and get dialed in.

Thanks again for responding and making these awesome profiles.

Thanks for the replies. My bad for posting in the incorrect forum. I appreciate those that took the time to respond.

I am going to buy some MB and Top Jimi profiles tonight. It is unbelievably cool getting new profiles. I have owned several great tube amps and it is almost as exciting checking them out.

This is probably an very dumb question.

My Kemper came with a lot of M Britt profiles and I really like those tones.

The only thing I have bought so far is a TopJimi EVH pack which is pretty cool.

I am assuming that M Britt profiles I can buy on his sight are indeed different than the ones I got with my Kemper.

I bought my Kemper from a physical store (not online) and am assuming they didn't add any paid profiles.

I am wanting to buy some Plexi profiles and am looking at TopJimi and MB.

Howdy,

I have had my Kemper (toaster w/power amp) about a month.

I really love it so far.

It started a trend of reevaluating my gear (and the sheer amount of it).

This weekend, I traded my beloved Diezel VH-4 head and a 2009 Fender American Strat Deluxe for a Fender Custom Shop Strat. I don't regret it and I loved that head!! I still have a Bogner 101B and a 2X12 cab and am planning to hang on those for a while.

I am a pro photographer, own a ranch, and like to hunt and bass fish.