Posts by Wakfuu

Consider Monitoring bylistening through the Kempers headphone jack. Then Daw latency is irrelevant.

So I did what i was told. Here is my Solution for FL Studio Users:

With the following settings i got a working setup. If you have any Corrections feel free to give me some tips :)

I set the Kemper to Recording mode (Rec. Source Master Studio) and activated the direct Monitoring.

In FL Studio i went to Setting->Audio Settings; there i choosed the ASIO4All V2 Driver with the standard Settings.

The ASIO Buffer Size is at 144 samples and i got a 4 ms latency.

Then i choosed both inputs on a free mixer channel and muted the Track (thats important). After i assigned a channel (for example CH 1) to the Audio Track of the Kemper as an Instrument Channel i also need to mute the monitoring in FL Studio. After that you can easily record and listening to your DAW (Backing Tracks, Drums etc.)

Only downside is the recording Latency. Every recorded Track sound good with the direct Monitoring but is a bit offset if you listen to the whole Song together. One can correct that but i think im still doing something wrong.

Pleasy feel free to suggest any better ideas than this one :)!

I'm using the Kemper Amp with the USB Recording to FL Studio. The Problem is that i can only select the "Profiler" in the Audio Settings of FL Studio as a "Direct Sound", which comes with 160 ms Latency.

Is there any trick ? Ich have the FL Studio ASIO Driver, and the ASIO4ALL Driver installed. Which settings do i need to set to record properly with FL Studio, with low latency?

Is there a way to record an listen simultanously to the recording. Like "Live-Monitoring". I now that this is possible with a normal Focusrite Interface between it.

You don't need to download RM 3.4.28. If you are running RM 3.3.50 it will suggest an upgrade to RM 3.4.28 in case you have beta versions selected in its preferences.

That was my problem. I needed to select the Beta Versions in the preferences . Thank you.

Hey,
    I installed the OS 9.0 and it works on the Kemper Amp. But when i try to connect my Rig Manager doesnt find the Amp. (RM ist on Version 3.3.50) The Patch notes say that RM should be on 3.4.82 but i dont find the Beta Download file. Can anyone help me ?