Posts by Sambo007

Greetings all Kemperheads,

2nd pack of DI profiles released,

The "High Gain Hell: DI pack 01" and "High Gain Hell: DI pack 02"

High Gain Hell: DI pack 01 contains 72 Kemper DI profiles from 9 different sources.

High Gain Hell: DI pack 02 cantains 44 Kemper DI profiles from 9 different sources.

All profiles created with gain settings @ 12 - 3 o’clock.

A Musician Silhouette Special equip with Seymour Duncan Blackouts

was used to refine the profiles. All profiles without pedals baked in

have the Noise Gate and Green Scream engaged, profiles with

pedals baked in have just the Noise Gate engaged.

***Cab section is disabled by default in all profiles!***

Seeking to recreate tones from:

HIGH GAIN HELL 01:

ENGL- E530 Preamp
    Fender- EVH-III
    Friedman- BE100
    Diezel- VH4
    Mesa Boogie- Tri-Axis
    Fortin- Meshuggah
    Marshall- 8100
    Amp Tweaker- Tight Metal Pedal
    Omega Ampworks- Granophyre

HIGH GAIN HELL 02:

Bogner- XTC

Brunetti- XL R-Evo

Boss- Metal Zone

Diezel- Herbert

Mesa Boogie- Dual Rectofier

Fortin- Satan

Peavey- 6505

Randall- T2

Marshall- JCM900

Here is the links for anyone interested

https://slammachinestudio.band…high-gain-hell-di-pack-01

https://slammachinestudio.band…high-gain-hell-di-pack-02

And heres a couple of freebies from it to try out:thumbup:

High Gain Hell: DI pack 01:

Eddy-3.Mondo

drive.google.com/file/d/1dKiMCi2cWbGCQwwwClsAyqbAkwKVGpiF/view?usp=sharing

Fried Dude-BEG.Highnoon

drive.google.com/file/d/1pjkhlT2JXA0rZkwYPhiaD1FmWBAoyrmJ/view?usp=sharing

Zeta-Focus01.Gain.02

drive.google.com/file/d/1xerOo0NA-epz0tO7pj83dKDDrPWNk3fM/view?usp=sharing

High Gain Hell: DI pack 02:

Bogger-Red Pill.Maverick

drive.google.com/file/d/1dtfA4GumsHDSxrRWEEcUjAFPSO-5vBz6/view?usp=sharing

Fuel-Herbie.Highnoon

drive.google.com/file/d/1ys5LFVbx8pWuhXPUIpaebAePKp1S9HvR/view?usp=sharing

Mega Boogies-Double Rectology.Uzi

drive.google.com/file/d/1eN7CQwra182Mbj4srcmtITo2iNdyWE5k/view?usp=sharing

Cheers & Beers to All

Sambo

Thanks Burkhard,

Right there before my eyes soft button 4 ‘Autoload’ for whatever reason I had unchecked it in my tinkering.

Cheers

Hi all,

Just a quick question regarding cab selection,

Is there a way to have the kpa auto load cabs

as you scroll through the cab selection parameter? As opposed to scrolling though and having to hit load to switch to the new cab.

Cheers

Sambo

Here's a few goodies that always seem to find their into my listening rotation

Elder-psychedelic stoner rock

awesome riffing and song writing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Diagonal-70s prog rock worship

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gordian Knot-Instrumental prog rock/metal fusion

Pavor-Obscure 90s death metal

with unreal 8 string bass

The Physics House Band-Instrumental jazz rock

The Seven Mile Journey-instrumental post rock

Exivious-instrumental metal/jazz fusion

This is a brilliant thread and I could post hundreds of recommendations with all the great music out there but I better restrain hahaha, hopefully there's something interesting you all can get out of that lot?

This one still blows me away ever time I dig it out for a listen thru?

heres some stuff from my studio heavily influenced by the 1996 Katatonia - Brave Murder Day album.

If I recall correct the rhythm guitars were re-amped with the lars luettge TH-Pea V XXXMeBo 5 rig.

External Content www.youtube.com

No probs balazs, away from the studio till the next weekend. Will post it up on the rig exchange when I get back and let ya know once it's there?

Recorded Mixed & Mastered at my studio

Rhythym guitars profile was created by running

The Fortin Natas neural dsp plugin into a power

Amp then thru Mesa oversize recto 4x12

Just sharing some ideas I had on album tone matching and being to play thru a cabinet, have tried this technique out with some success it definitely could do with some tweaking to achieve closer results.

My thoughts were when doing Eq Tone matching from an isolated guitar track on an ablum in a daw using plugins like izotope, fabfilter etc you are capturing the whole signal amp-cab-mic-post processing, and the kemper matches these well and we can disable the cab on profile that can work close but It occurred

to me that it could be possible to make a direct+merged profiles of the album tone by removing your cabinet from the tone matched signal in the daw using a sine sweep sent thru a clean solid state power amp into the cab then mic, capturing this Eq curve in the daw and then matching it to the album tone match curve.

The end result is the Album tone minus the sound of your cabinet, and when playing this back thru the power amp and cab creates something close to the album tone match.

Sorry bit long winded in the explanation there and I realise there is so many variables that go into this stuff ie mic pre's, power amps, speaker frequency range, mic placement....all the good stuff

But was just curious to see if any one else had tinkered with this and had any usable results.

Cheers and Beers

Hi all,

Spotted this on eBay today, seems pretty unethical to go about selling others profiles packs that they've create, just to get a quick buck. I'm sure this isn't a new problem,

sketchy business none the less...

[Moderator note: link removed]

Hi All,

Finally took the plunge and purchased the magic box for my studio. Got the the chance to test drive it last week for about an hour before I had to fly out to work for the week so I'm very excited to getting back home and digging a little deeper into it✊

Have been getting lots of great tips from the forum here that I'm looking forward to put to use.

Cheers and Beers

Sambo