Posts by randallreigns

I have been musically inactive a long time and havent used my profiler in 2 years. Safe to say i dont want it anymore as i bought a mini tube amp head to play with.

And even that is barely touched so i see no point in keeping my gear.

Kemper rack version non powered version for sale

I'm letting it go for 1450$ SHIPPED. I'm in the boise, id, area. Non smoking house. NEVER taken outside or anything. Has tons of commercial profiles and personal ones. ZERO burned out led's or issues. Shows its not been used much because i know its a common issue with kempers.

I will not accept paypal as (no offense) people can scam, damage your kemper then send it back and i simply lose. Its too pricey for me to take that risk.

I will except western union as the fees are the cheapest. I made the kemper price 1450$ shipped as i also have to pay the western union fees and shipping myself. So my loss, your gain.

I can make a video showing it functions and its maybe been turned on 100 times in 4 years? I'm just too picky and i found an amp i love. So yes its been collecting dust in its box i just never got around to getting rid of it as i didnt wanna deal with it. It still has its original box and manuals too.

Dimi84

"Can you hear the amp through the Kemper before you hit "start profiling" at all?"

No i couldnt and couldnt figure out why until i plugged into amp itaelf to profile. So im doing emulated out of the amp into return input of kemper and i only hear the amp when plugged into the amp i can then hear it through the kemper. If im plugged into the kempers input i cant hear it.

Ive messed with very very negative volume levels on the kemper AND my interface trying to profile and it still wont accept it. I get the same errors i listed originally. What am i doing wrong ? The kemper is in the green too when playing so how the hell can it be too noisy or loud. Baffling.

I've tried the manuals suggestions and i keep getting 2 errors "amp is too noisy" "amp is to low in volume or high in volume" This amp has a built in load box. Im running

the speaker emulated out into the return input like the manual says and all i get is these errors. I've tried selecting cabinet AND no cabinet and i get the same errors.. Then i used my recording interface to turn the volume up and down and i still get the same errors. What is wrong? I wanna use this head with the kemper cabs.