Posts by Bmize016

Thanks everyone. I took the back panel off and tightened up the speaker screws which were slightly loose. But still have the buzz. I did not see any damage on the cone inside. I contacted kemper they said to fill out a form on the website and I’ve yet to receive a reply about it. Thank you to all those that provided feedback.

thank you to everyone for the constructive responses. I’ve tried ruling out each piece of equipment. I have rules everything out except I do not have an extra passive cab but the regular non powered output works through a regular amp.

I missed the working hours today for customer service unfortunately. So I will try tonight or tomorrow morning.

I’m hoping that maybe there’s a loose wire or some easy fix but I’m not taking the back off the kab until I talk to someone at kemper first.

It just sounds a little fuzzy/buzzy. I didn’t mention previously but there was a smell from the kab when it happened. Not burnt or bad smell but the smell of like a hot new computer internals. That’s the only way I know to describe it. So possibly some sort of electrical module was damaged. Thanks again for the responses. I will update when I learn more.

if anyone at kemper is reading this please feel free to contact me if possible.

Yes I understand how to use the wattage output control and read the meter. That’s not the issue. The issue is when I turned the volume up it I’m assuming went into the self protect mode and now I’m wondering if the speaker is blown or something else. And I’m also looking for feedback from anyone who has used this with a drummer if they’ve had issues similar.

I understand you’re supposed to use a pa as well and this as a monitor. Which I was also doing.

Hey guys, I have the powered toaster into the kabinet and the first time I play with a drummer and turn it up loud. It cut off. Now there is a buzzy/fuzziness to it and it takes much more “juice” to get any volume to it. Is the speaker blown? Are these not made by to be as loud as a drummer? Other 1x12’s always seem to be just fine. Any help is appreciated before I can contact kemper directly during business hours! Thanks!