Posts by BB2019

Considering slimming down from my tired but trusted 412. I love the beef of a 412 and hoping to get that feeling still with a solid 212. I play a mix of hard rock, funk, blues, metal and cleans and in my 412 and X pattern of Vintage 30's and Creambacks have been perfect for the variety of sounds. So more than likely, going to do the same in a 212 side by side.

It's not that I am un-happy with it sound wise, just heavy. Had today off and just plugged in straight and rocked out for bit. Love it through a cab, FRFR is fun at home but plugging into a cab is funner. ?

Wow! Messed around with one of your Mesa DualRec OrVin. WOW! I edited a little here and there, added some chorus and was swearing Kim Thayil was coming through my cabinet. Very cool. Thank you very much and so looking forward to playing with more of your profiles. ???

It's from Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox story :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

one of my favorite movies. ?

Here's my take of this ! Still trying to perfect the tone

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

??

I had the Axe III for about 3 weeks. Like you said, Ford or Chevy but I wasn't blown away by the Axe. Labeling is what it is for the amp models and effects, I am more a sound guy than the labels. I personally like the effects in the Kemper and thought they weren't any worse in than the Axe. I kind of like the HX effects unit over both to be honest. Lol. As for the Kemper Powerhead I own, I am done searching.

I have gone back to back with other units and found that even without an editor, I can dial in a sound fast that kills. I have found that getting a great sound is actually pretty easy now that I have figured out the unit, the power of the master volume is important and the amp tweaking features. I play more now than tweaking parameters. I enjoy that.

But it's all in what makes the individual happy. My buddy swears by his old Peavey VTM head over anything out today. I sound like ass using it, he actually sounds amazing using it. Lol.

One thing for sure, it is a great time to be a guitarist today with so many options we have for our tonal satisfactions. ??

here's my take on comfirtambly numb solo.I used ruth shall profile

Anatoli, what speaker you have in your cab? Seriously great sound. I am saving this vid to my mp3 player. Love your version.

here's my take on comfirtambly numb solo.I used ruth shall profile

Bravo!! Great version and the guitar playing and tone was awesome. ??

Fresh ears this morning. I am digging it. Did some editing and changed the cab like I said above. It's really rocking. Thanks! Going to mess with #12 now.

Thanks for the report!

Was this 11, 12 or both?

Well, life has been zipping by. This morning I finally fired up profile #11. At first, I thought it was too bright and fizzy. Was about to write it off and go to #12. Was playing it through my bedroom FRFR and my stock Eastman SB59 guitar.

I played around with it tho.. Taking a break for a moment to reset my ears but was digging what changes I did. Really rocking it. I dropped the gain a bit, raised the bass, dropped the mids and treb and a tad on the presence. I also switched cab profile to a Craig Sorrento Marshall, messed with character a little and it really opened it up.. It totally changed the profile but wow! I am digging it. Going to come back to it and keep playing around with it today with a couple different guitars. Will report back. I like what I am pulling out of it so far with the changes.

Good for you, man. Just take it easy, we're all here to discuss stuff civilly. I'd defend your right to state your POV as anyone else, it's just a good way to have any dialogue.

I don't think anyone has ever climbed down on this forum on anything, barring me... and that was my own fault :D

I may have had one toooo many pints too. ?

I have no shame on being a fanboy. Love my Kemper. ??

Well I apoligize to the members here. Last night I did get heated by someone I find to be annoying. He will be ignored. I stand by my original asssesment about Mr. Friedman that offended MM. As for being a Fanboy, yes, I am a fanboy of the Kemper. That's why I am here. On their forum.