Posts by Stever

Trying to Pair down the stuff on my Kemper. Is there a way to delete stomp box presets in the rig manager? Or can it only be done manually on the Kemper.

If I do delete are they restored with the full back up I did on a USB stick.

If I do delete a stomp box or effect preset, for example the digital delay preset, does the result mean when I choose a type of delay like a dual delay I will no longer have access to a digital delay/digital dual delay? Still confused about the relationship between stompbox/ effect type and preset.

Thanks,

SR

Again ,I am new to Kemper, a former Friedman BE 100 and BE 50 Deluxe user. I have managed to dial in some great presets. Advice was given in a previous thread to pair down the the number of rigs and presets in order to simplify operation. With that said I would like delete most all of the stuff I am never going to use.

There is simply too much stuff on the Kemper for me. If I look at they way I used to play with multiple amps I had 4 basic sounds that could be tweaked with pedals, and delays. The way I figure it if I have 10 good Rigs dialed in, that would be more than enough for me in any live playing situation.

Could any one help with guidelines around doing this. Also best way and best practices to do a full back or selective back if I want to restore. Or maybe there is a link to a tutorial or doc that explains.

BTW have

dialed in some killer Britt JCM 800 and Friedman BE100 .Tone Junkie Lonestar clean and Matchless. Really loving it going through 2 mission Gemini one's in stereo. Sounds killer

Thanks,

Steve R

I am new to Kemper. Really like it .

I am not understanding the delay section. When you turn the type knob it displays the delay algorithm, single, dual etc. But it does not show the delay patch, bad tape, digital, crystal or what ever. When you turn the browse knob any stomp box patch can come up. How can i tell what delay patch I am in that i have already stored. Or when I pull up a new algorithm from another rig how can i tell what patch it is.

Hope i am asking this the right way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve:/

I am new to Kemper. Really like it .

I am not understanding the delay section. When you turn the type knob it displays the delay algorithm, single, dual etc. But it does not show the delay patch, bad tape, digital, crystal or what ever. When you turn the browse knob any stomp box patch can come up. How can i tell what delay patch I am in that i have already stored. Or when I pull up a new algorithm from another rig how can i tell what patch it is.

Hope i am asking this the right way.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve:/