Posts by Yoda Guitar

You talking about a LFO Modulator.
    Problem is the Morph function,
    Any continues Parameter can be morphed,
    so how you like to handle a FX-paramter that you asign to the LFO
    and to the Expression Pedal Morph function ?

But you can try MIDI LFO generators like "midiLFOs from Arthur Kerms" (appstore)
    or hardware LFO like "Copilot FX Broadcast - LFO" or "El Garatge - Expressionknob".

However, I fear that the Kemper is not fast enough to react to multiple MIDI commands in real time.

I once programmed a kill switch ("shutter volume") which caused the Kemper to crash. (MIDI buffer overflow).

Incidentally, this is a real weak point of the Kemper, (was not so pronounced in the past) the CPU is not able to process midi instructions in real time,

while MIDI is relatively slow at 31.25 Kbaud from today's point of view.

That shows me how exhausted the system is after 10 years of development.

Please Read the Main Manual,

Chaper "Morphing" Page 148

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

IMHO
    If you wanne do it right with the TC Electronic Mimiq Doubler you definitly need two (2) Amps.
    Because you wanna simmulatew two Guitars with different setup.
    So you need:
    - two Kemper

or
    - a Kemper + a real amp

or

- a Kemper + any other modelling amp

or

- a modelling amp with 2 way amp processing

That's what I and many others do.

I use a wireless blutooth MIDI adapter plugged into my PROFILER. And when I change a song in Bandhelper it loads the corresponding Performance via MIDI independent of its Performance location. My band mates share set-lists for concerts within Bandhelper. During the concert I just load the next song according to tha active set-list in Bandhelper and the PROFILER jumps to the corresponding Performance. I never reshuffle Performances.

But what do you do when playing for different Bands with different SetLists?
    It would be a good Idea to have a export/import for all the Performances in a row (Call it setlist export/import).
    Also when multiple Bands playing with the same Backline on Festivals this would be a nice feature.

Alter Finne, das ist mir alles komplett neu.
    Danke für diesen schnellen Einfürhungskurs in die Physik hinter DI-Boxen.
    Ich habe ja noch nie mit DI-Boxen zu tun gehabt und bräuchte die auch nur zum profilen.

Gibt es da andere (günstigere) als die Kemper-Box? Falls nicht, nehme ich die, aber wenns günstiger geht - gerne.

Nimm einfach diese Box da weis ich das es funktioniert.
    https://www.thomann.de/de/millenium_die_dibox_passiv.htm

Oder du baust dir einen kleinen Spannungsteiler oder ein Potentiometer.
    Ich versuche es mal zu Zeichnen.
    Vielleicht kannst du dir sowas bauen oder bauen lassen:Schematic_New Project_2021-08-08.png

Manche sagen es funktioniert,

ich sage, lass es uns doch mal ausrechnen.

Eine normale DI-Box ist konzipiert für Mikrophone / Gitarre und LINE (Keyboard) signale.
    Das sind Spannungen von 10mV bis 100mV maximal 2V bei Linesignalen.

So du hängst jetzt deine DI Box parallel zum Speaker

der interne Widerstand der DI Box ist ca 68kOhm parallel zu z.B. einer 8 oder 16 Ohm Box also vernachlässigbar.

Dein Amp hat , sagen wir eine Leistung von 30W an 8Ohm,
    Ohmsches Gesetz: P =U*I R= U/I => P = U2/ I => U = SQRT(P*R)
    Also 30 W * 8 OHM = 240 W Ohm => wurzel davon = 15,49 V

Hmmm ... wohl etwas mehr als 100mV

ABER , wir haben ja noch den -30dB Pad Schalter mal sehen...
    Formel Lv = 20 *log10 (Uin/Uout) dBV
    Umgestellt Uout = Uin * 10 Lv/20 => Uout = 15,49 V * 10-30db/20 = 15,59 V * 0.03162277660168379 = 0,4898368096 V
    Das ist immer noch fünfmal so hoch wie die Spannung für die der Übertrager in der DI-Box konzipiert wurde.

Der Übertrager wird also in die Sättigung gehen und das Signal wird verzerrt am Ausgang anliegen.

Wenn du also damit arbeiten willst, solltest du die DI Boxx modifizieren (Widerstände des PAD Schalter ändern),

so das eine höhere Dämpfung erreicht werden kann sagen wir -50 bis -80 dB.

Kemper Stage and Rack is designed for Live situations.

I'm really waiting for the day when someone tells, that his KEMPER was high jacked by an iPad from a nother Bands Guitar player.

Special on Festivals when Bands sharing the Backline i can imagine that ...
    on Backstage ... "oh nice ipad you have ... what you are doing with... oh why is this other band stop playing ... "

Maybe Kemper sould design a headless studio version that can be full controled by iPAD or DAW plugin.