Posts by adamb86

I was at a band practice last night ... i used a couple of pedals (compression, fuzz, distortion through a clean profile) and then also used no pedals and just a distorted Ola profile.

signal chain was; Guitar -> Kemper -> Monitor out -> orange pedal Baby -> Marshall 4x12 cab.

I tried everything and there was a horrendous feedback constantly even when turning the noise gate up, there was also some horrendous squeels coming out that cab as well... i used leads that i normally use and then even swapped out the pedal baby for my trusty .22 caliber power amp and yet nothing... for the life of me i could not get the feedback and squeeling to stop

has anyone had this before or any ideas why this could have been happening??

really struggeling to figure out why and my big problem is i cannot turn anything loud at home, the only time i get to crank anything is when we practice and i feel its completely ruining our practices..

Any suggestions please? ;(

so i have seen one thread on the above power amp but wanted to know, does anyone use one of these power amp soley for their kemper? im looking for a decent power amp but dont wanna spend a fortune ... good buy or avoid like the plague??

Hey thanks Deej09 for mentioning my stuff :)

adamb86 i also did my best to profile my victory kraken, let me know what you think of them compared to the official ones.

I made most of them D.I. and with different gain and mastervolume settings so it should cover a lot of the amps sounds

Hey dude,

Just got some of your profiles from the rigexchang yesterday, i'll be giving them a go this weekend and will let you know ) so far they are awesome man i love them

A

Just a quick hello from me... i finally bit the bullet and after years of wanting one, i bought an unpowered rack mount...

i have only had a bit of a dabble so far but i am absolutely in love!!

The only packs i have bought so far (there will be more) are the Kraken ones from the Victory website and they sound absolutely amazing!

I cant wait to use it to its full potential but any tips would be much appreciated :D