Posts by tron621

Ok, so it's been a week now since using the liquid profiles update. I must admit it does make the amp sound even closer to the original amp. My Soldano designed T100 profile sounds alive, my band noticed the difference without me saying anything. Thank you, Kemper, well worth the wait.

For all the heat we send Kemper's way , I want to thank them for committing to a product for over 12 years with free updates and give us absolute amazing ROI. We rag on you guys because we want things yesterday, but we do want to say thank you for not obsoleting our product and forcing us to continually spend money upgrading.

And with all the technical meanderings, it always boils down to does it sound good. Will it inspire me to play my arse off, will the listener enjoy the sound. If all these answers are yes, then we have achieved something great!

My new Album is out, done with mostly the Kemper (Fuchs, Carr and Two Rock profiles). I did sneak my Ceriatone ODS mini and Synergy BEBB module in there.

https://Paulvictor.hearnow.com take a listen

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

After installing properly and updating the OS through the USB stick. I want to thank Kemper for this wonderful piece of software. This editor is long awaited and you did not disappoint. Even as a Beta this is spectacular, The speed at which I was able to work this weekend was substantial. We took playful jabs at you guys in fun nevertheless we love your product and I wish I had gotten to it sooner. Thank you again.

I am giddy like a school boy, Can't wait to get home and download. I connected my FX8 4cable method to my powered Kemper last night and working with the FX8 editor was awesome, I was wishing and wishing that Kemper would release soon... Thank you Kemper!!!!!

I hear you, nevertheless I own two Kemper racks, unpowered in the studio and powered for shows... An editor was announce so even though there was never an intention before to produce one. That matters not, because they showed it off at NAMM and then we were told Summer, then we were told soon months ago... The frustration is warranted.

So to summarize 115 pages of comments and many other editor threads over the years. What we know for sure:

When the editor arrives, the net time it will save us and the convenience it will provide in our lives will be vastly exceeded by the hours we spent thinking, hoping, discussing, and arguing about it before it is actually released.

totally worth it, just for the comedy factor

Wow I left this thread on the 6th for vacation came bank with the hopes that it launch while was away... in my sadness i hear the immortal words of Jesse Jackson.. Keep hope alive

I take a walk through leaves of fall

thoughts of summer passed, promises lost.

I dwell on moving past the strain,

an editor in the summer refrain.

The cost to me I cannot tell

is it just to deep a watered well?

Alas into the door I enter

to sit with my Kemper and thoughts

of winter. The winter of my discontent.