Posts by Dlixir

Thanks ,

I can guaranty you it's not the acoustic sound that bothers, I'm used to it .

I will try to record it, because in live , during checksound, we found out this problem not only altered the sound but created an awful distorted phasing. I had to tune down one of my guitar just for one song and it's not convenient .

Hey guys, back after trying out multiple patches and effects and guitars for the same issue.

Any Rig Transpose, pitchpedal , etc. with same results, bad phasing when playing tapped notes.

Can anyone try to do tapping on a distorted sound with a 2 semi tones down ?

I'm curious about the results.

Thanks

Thanks for your answer, I hear this in live, or in studio, I only hear this phasing issue with transpose.

Also it's the Van Halen version, so any tapping part will sound like crap.

Can anyone try a EVHIII amp model with delay and reverb with a guitar tuned in E and use any transpose stuff in D and try ?

Because I have found nothing convincing to solve this problem, so either I'm doing it wrong with the transpose function or the setup, or it doesn't work as expected.

Hey Guys, I bought a Kemper recently, and I needed to drop the song "beat it" in D with my guitar tuned in E .

I used an EVH rig, and when I play the solo, I have horrible tone issues, like in the tapping part it's a mess (you can hear a sort of tremolo phase on each notes ) . I did it in the rig menu directly. Is there any advices (I was playing this song on the helix before and had no issues).

I'm new at it so maybe I missed something,

Thanks