Posts by byxx2019

Thank you everbody. The Direct Amp Profile seems to be a good path here. Need to check out more in this...I remember having that in the showroom once.

Hallo Tim,

ich habe noch nicht ganz genau verstanden was dein Ziel ist?

Möchtest du den Amp Sound durch den Kemper schicken und in der Cab Sektion ein IR in den Kemper laden / nutzen?

Es ist mehr die Beleuchtung der Pros und Cons für ein analog vs. hybrides vs digitales Setup in der Diskussion mit Kunden bei Gitarren-Produktionen. Das ideal wäre die lautstärkeschonende Verwendung eines realen Amps in Verbindung mit einer Cab-Simulation, um ortsunabhängig zu sein. Traditionelle Röhren - Amps brauchen eine Last am Speaker Out.

So wie HELL-G es auch oben beschreibt, ist eine reine Last statisch, die nicht wie eine angeschlossene Box mit dem Amp interagiert. An diesem Nadelöhr würde ich gerne begründet in eine Diskussion mit Kunden einsteigen, um zu besprechen, wie es u.U. wäre auf die rein digitale Ebene zu gehen.

Ich kann emotional verstehen dass ein Musiker seine alten Schätzchen sehr mag, nicht wahr? Auch bei der Budgetierung muss man sich dann überlegen, ob man eben jedes Mal einen geeigneten Raum oder eben ein Tonstudio mit in die Kalkulation einbezieht, wenn die wahre Liebe entsprechend groß ist.

Oft sind auch die Argumente bei Verwendung des eigenen Amps, dass er auf eine bestimmte Art und Weise bei einem bestimmten Setting reagiert usw.

(Wie) würde nun ein hybrides Setup mit einem realen Amp in Verbindung mit dem KEMPER AMP technisch begründet Sinn machen?

Hallo HELL-G,

Danke für die Reaktion

Es geht mir darum eine Option im eigenen Heim zu haben und direkt den Verstärker anzuwenden. Manchmal auch auf Kundenwunsch. Die Theorie wäre nun im Grunde eine Last an den Speaker-Ausgang des Amps zu hängen. Ohne wirklichen Speaker. Das kann das Setup sehr statisch machen, da die dynamische Response einer physikalischen Box fehlt, wenn ich Dich richtig verstehe.

Wie könnte man an dieser Nahtstelle einem analog orientierten Kunden begründet schmackhaft machen, dass ein (digitales) Profil seines Amps dieses Verhalten ggf besser implementiert?

Im Rahmen längerfristiger Produktionen ist mein Argument eh die ortsunabhängige Wiederherstellbarkeit des Recording Setups, so dass auch spontane Ideen im Eigenheim in die Produktion einfließen können usw.

Wie liefert nun der KEMPER in der Diskussion in einem rein internen Setup (also ohne Gitarrenbox oder externer Last) die dynamische Response einer Box?

THX

Hallo zusammen,

was ist klug?

Wie könnte ich beispielsweise einen alten Marshall Verstärker entsprechend so vorbereiten, dass ich ihn durch die CAB Section eines KEMPERs spielen/aufnehmen könnte? Wer hat hier ggf. praktische Erfahrungen gemacht?

Quasi OX Box, die ja intern eine Load darstellt, die alte Schätzchen so brauchen...

Ich könnte mir bei korrekter elektrischer Anwendung der Last vorstellen, den Send Weg in den KEMPER zu schicken. Wie lässt sich diese Last am besten herstellen,

Dank und Gruß

Tim

Hallo zusammen,

endlich ein Thema, was auch im Gitarristenbereich einmal technischerweise etwas näher in die Tiefe gehend beleuchtet wird. Das ist schön.

Allerdings sehe ich ich hier etwas Verwässerung bei einigen Details.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Zum Thema variable Kemper Latenzen meine ich, dass es eine Möglichkeit gibt, den KEMPER auf eine fixe Latenz einzustellen, um eben genau diesen Effekt des wandernden imaginären Speakers zu vermeiden. Bin ich da richtig informiert?

Viele Grüße

Tim

Dear Forum,

I play a lot live and orchestral shows, offering a bulletproof relyable setup. I would think over using two PLAYERs. Having even a backup solution this way at hand, it seems to be also an option to have access to more FX blocks, IF needed some point in the future at all.

So: When cascading two players is there a chance to keep montoring latencies in reasonable amounts?

THX

Best

Tim

Dear Guido,

Thanks for your message!! The showroom chance is a great opportunity to get into the Kemper world with a very informative team. Any question was solved.

Yep, I also really tend to the PLAYER as it has a appealing form factor for my needs for everything from travelling to club gigs and recording via USB including reamping all staying inside the digital level.

My only remainder is the idea of maybe having some fx blocks more as an additional package or such in the PLAYER in the future. Working around with external pedals would be valid so far, too. I have to sleep over a good decision

All the Best for 2024

Tim

Dear Kemper Team, Dear Forum,

the size of the PLAYER is cool.

Here are my 2 cents:

- Why not adding the option of some more fx blocks leaving alone profiling to the bigger siblings?

For traveling, teaching and club giging plus USB Audio production that small beast adresses my needs: Great!

- Would love to see a mic pre in the PLAYER (INPUT 2)

- Whenever possible: 48kHz USB Audio for the DAW, please <3

-----------------------------

Edit: I learned that 44,1 k - times are over with the USB Audio option!

THX!!

Best wishes to everybody for 2024

Tim

Dear Forum, Dear Kemper Team,

Tim here.

was a pleasure to meet you. Big THX for your offering of personal introduction an run through the PLAYER. Detailed questions were practically aproached.

I am keen on the reamping capabilities in the future over USB for my own recordings as Musician/Tonmeister.

Have a nice 2024 everybody!

Best

TB

Hej,

The Frameworks Nylon has classical specs, so the string width corresponds to a traditional classical guitar, even with the 7th B-String,

so the neckboard gets wider. I like that, whereas my Strats often tend to be very narrow at the nut, espescially the ´79.

The Ibanez Universe has a wide spacing at the nut, too. I rely on wider dimensions of the neck personally. It´s feeling more comfortable at least in Live situations with open voicings and such. Maybe it is more common to me as I am used to classical guitar training, but I miss that and some space below the high e-String very often on electric guitars. In my oppinion its a myth to create narrow necks, for the lack of having some freedom for finger vibrato on the outer strings, but hey... (maybe some luthiers read this)

Where was I...?

...MIDI is sent for each string seperately on the Nylon. So you are able to program gear like the ROLAND VG-99 to react only on lower strings and such. It´s cool, if you like to add a doubled bass line one octave lower on chords and such.

https://www.frameworks-guitars.com/en/

I used to type in score via the MIDI Option by this guitar, before changing to MIDI Guitar 2, a software that I would highly recommend, if you are not so much into keyboard playing on MIDI projects. It converts the guitar signal pretty fast into the MIDI realm. Yes, You get a bit of latency.

BTW:

Dear Christoph Kemper,

could you please add a responsive MIDI note stream for triggering live synths via the KEMPER AMP, Please!!:)

Best

BX

Hey,

Discovering the Kemper a bit. THX to Helge!! Great session in the Recklinghausen Show Room with the chance to get KEMPER - experience on a deeper level.

Live in the Ruhr Area, nice to have Kemper in the Neighbourhood.

My profile:

Diplom Tonmeister graduated in classical guitar...

...and Rock-Guitarist (can´t help it)

CU around

Best

Byxx

Hey, just checking around as I don' t own a KEMPER. Tested it last week in the Showroom with Helge Schellbach which was impressive.

My Interest is the Kemper Stage inside a hybrid setup with my bluGuitar Amp 1, if that makes Sense at all...

Thx

Dear Forum,

if I feed the FOH with a stereo signal, how does it work to use only one Monitor on stage?

In detail: Does the kemper render a mono signal from the Stereo presets?

I could imagine using my (mono) - Power amp (BluGuitar Amp 1) + 4x12 cabinet with the Kemper Stage to get some air moving for live purposes.

Thx

Byxx