Posts by Bungle6972

I’m been scouring rig manager for evh 5150 tones. I’ve just typed in 5150 but I’m sure they’re must be more than what I’ve seen.I’m after the greatest 5150 profile which has a really smooth distortion that sounds just amazing. Anybody found anything that really stands out

Can someone please tell me how to instal purchased packs on the kemper.can’t find any information anywhere.I’ve purchased the josh Middleton metal pack as my last resort of finding a good sound. But i can’t install them

Now I’ve had a kemper for a year now but I’m still not satisfied with my metal tone. I’m running a core prs tremonti with a powered kemper through a Mesa 4x12 cab.I’m looking at purchasing a producer pack and i know there s many different packs out there but i could do with opinions of who does the best hi gain profiles.i really need it to sound produced and very full sounding.I’m a big tremonti fan and could do with trying to capture his sound.the rig manager Mesa rectifiers do not satisfy me.help Needed please

Had my kemper for few months now and was wandering If a separate eq effect is better than the onboard kemper eq. I’ve tried tweaking the kemper eq to try and get rid of the fizzieness sound but it’s not easy. I’m after a very smooth heavy distorted sound but there’s a fizzy sound that I’m trying to get rid of but it’s not easy dealing with all the frequency’s. Help

Just bought kemper and I’m after the best Bogner Uberschall profile. I’ve had a look on rig manager and there’s some good profiles but i think there’s better.id like to buy some profiles but not sure which is the best.sinmix is my top of list but are there better and what are you guys using. Go. Many thanks

New to kemper and looking for best hi gain studio packs to buy.ive heard good things about sinmix but wary of spending money if there’s anything that’s better.after those Mesa , Bogner Uberschall tones. Any recommendations as to where to spend my money.cheerz

Just purchased a powered rack unit and have it running into a Marshall 2x12 cab.the kemper looks quiet complicated for a first time user so was looking for a quick set up and things i can tweak to get a good full hi gain sound.