Posts by JaSir84

Hi,
    thanks for your reply.
    This sounds good but what if there are presets in the following bank, where there is no effect assigned to "Delay button"? Kemper keeps giving a message that there is an empty slot. I am bit worried that this will jam the unit during live shows...

Thanks
    J.

Hi guys,

we have recently switched from Cymatic to Logic - Mac to run our live shows (samples and midi changes) as everything is much easier, however, we bumped into a problem. All our songs are in a chain (one after another). We have a kemper bank for each song but sometimes 5 presets is not enough. For example, if we just want to toggle on/off just the Delay, we send a MIDI signal 26 which is just fine but then when it is switched off, it switches off the delay for all other presets in all songs. Is there a way to keep the command for a dedicated section only?

Thanks a lot

Jan

Hello guys,

we have worked out how to do program changes via logic so we do not have to use remote during live performances but is there a way to control merely effects or morph?
    Right now we would like to program some whammy or wah effects....
    Thanks you so much
    Jan

Hello guys,

would someone please explain me how to set up a mission pedal to work as a whammy?

I've managed to link the pedal to the pitch effect but cannot seem to find a way to set the actual effect to move (range etc).

Thanks a lot

Jan

Hello guys,

I have downloaded some free profiles from Tone junkie but they are *.*kipf format and I can't find a way to get them to my profile (drag and drop won't work).

All other *.*kipr files work fine.

Has anyone got a solution for that?

Thanks a lot

Jan