Posts by Semajtrebor

There is an Internet connection.

Everything is plugged in how it should be.

I’m checking these as I’m reading these responses

i’m not sure where to look to see if the PC established a connection with the profiler. I’m running on macOS, But my Mac is huge, has well enough space for all of this to run properly.

I heard no confirmation tone when connecting it from usb, i’m not sure what “is the profiler listed in the pc device manager?” Means.

I have tested the credentials everything’s linked up how it should be how the videos and my booklet told me to.

I figured if they weren’t compatible then I wouldn’t have been able to install Rig manager on my computer. I wish I could send pictures. Of what I’m looking at. But each time I try and take a picture of the files are too big and I don’t even know how to downsize them to fit the format of this forum?

I’ve been trying to get Rig Manager and Rig Exchnage to work for months now, I can’t figure it out. I’ve read up on the forums in here and the YouTube videos, I’ve plugged the usb into my kemper amp to merge the two, I’ve installed all the latest software, I even came from a friends house where he hooked it up and it worked for him the next day on my computer it doesn’t work. The headphone icon doesn’t show up for me and when I click or double click on an amp in rig exhange nothing happens.

I’m trying my best to outsmart this, but with all the terminology and coming in fresh I’m having the hardest time figuring this out, can someone help me?;(

Hey everyone!

So I just got Rig Manager on my Mac, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to link it with Logic X. When I went to my bassists house and saw how he had his setup, where you can just click on a Rig in Rig Manager and voila, it would change on his Kemper, and he could play any tone he found on his Rig Manager. Is there anyone who can help me figure out how to do this?

id ask my bassist but he's been very busy and youtube videos aren't doing the trick.