Posts by robedge

If you listen to that soundcloud demo clip <sweet child, ca. 00:50> on that TopJimi Profile, there's that horrible "scratching" sound with every pick. I hate it. It's present on so many of the Sweet Child Profiles...otherwise they sound great.

Can you hear what I mean? Any ideas how to avoid that?

Thanks a lot!

Do you know if there's a way to start that mix off on the 6 channels at the same mix level as the single stereo stack version? In other words, how can I accurately "copy" that single stack mix to the 6 channel mix? Is there a reference mix level for each track, a guide, or do I just have to fiddle with the levels by ear? My initial trial was sounding bad because I had the mix level of the clean guitar up too, which of course is wrong.

Also, is it intended to have the MOD-L and MOD-R for each channel completely panned left for MOD-L and right for MOD-R?

Sorry for what may sound like stupid questions, but we all have to start somewhere.

Jonny Five is alive!

Cheers for the tones, amigo. I'll give them a try tonight.

Out of all the tones I've tried, I just can't seem to nail the tones on my LP AFD. I'm hopeful these tones give me some direction. I'll report back.

- Rob

Hi all,

Pretty new to the KEMPER world, and I have another noob question for you pro's. I set up my KEMPER/Soundcard/DAW according to the official KEMPER output recording tutorial and I have a question specifically to the MONSTER setup, which records 6 tracks (which is pretty sweet).

For reference, I'm talking about the last demo in this clip.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I noticed that the sound in this setup is way different to the single Master Out Stereo over SPDIF variant, and I suspect it's to do with the input level mix of each channel, set by my Universal Audio Console (the mixer stage). I'm guessing, the levels have the be defined by myself to get the correct balance (mix) between all the channels. Is my understanding correct? If so, how do I go about matching the mix that's used in the Master Out Stereo version of the output from the KEMPER? Is there a reference for setting these levels, or do I need to just set it by ear?

I hope that makes sense?

- Rob

Guys, what am I missing here?

OP writes "Hi guys, I've just uploaded two Direct Profiles (DI GnR 2555 SL and DI GnR AFD)"

I'm new to the Kemper world, and I'm wondering where exactly theses profiles have been uploaded to?

Thanks