Posts by Metal4Life

Thank you guys! I’ve already downloaded some profiles from tonejunkie. It is awesome! I’m finally playing more instead of tweaking. Just some little adjustments with the bass, treble and mids and it’s all set. I’ve missed out for a few years for ignoring Kemper. But I’m so happy for making the switch.

Thank you guys! You’re ( V8guitar )definitely right on hardware being frequently replaced. Despite the Kemper not having a newer version aside from adding a power amp Is still doing good. I enjoyed Axe Fx since the beginning. Bet there’s just something about the Kemper which profiles rigs/amps rather than modeling it. Now I get it =>

And I’m excited about the upcoming Kemper editor.

I have ignored Kemper for years. I have been a Fractal user since the Standard first came out, then upgraded to Axe Fx II. Fractal is a very good sounding multi effects unit in my opinion. But I always find myself tweaking the unit instead of focusing on my playing.

I got the kemper 5 days ago and all i can say is man! Wow! I’m never going back. I always buy and sell gears that I don’t use or like anymore . But I can definitely say that Kemper is gonna stick with me forever. Thanks Kemper!