Posts by SOTL777

My bandmate footswitch light is flickering while we are playing.. So we switched pedals and my pedal works fine on his setup. When hooked up to my rig, it was fine for a bit until it started to flicker a little bit.. Is this something that needs to be sent back for repairs or what are your suggestions? It's brand new and its hooked up the powered rack version.

Hi! Yesterday during rehearsal I went to switch to tuner and the switch stopped working. My band mate has the exact same setup and I borrowed his pedal and it works fine. What can I do to get this fixed? It's only 2 years old. I did noticed it was starting to go out a few hours previously our rehearsal.

Welcome to the club! What profiles are you using?

Thank you!!!! Maaaan, I am in a ocean of profiles..lol I got some from my friends that use the EVH 5150 50w with mesa cabs. I tweaked on those for certain songs I play and for clean, I use the diezel amp profile and Mesa triple. I have new cabs from Dr Jekyll Guitar works I been using with my 5150 50w on the last few tours and Ryatt albums I need to profile asap so I can use that in the studio and on the road. Just telling you this makes my head spin on the possibilities...lol

Very interesting thread. When I use to work in the Jackson customshop/ EVH/Charvel in Corona I had my fair share installing and testing all different varieties of pickups. The EMG's are thin sounding type pick ups to begin with unless you get the more bottom sounding version like 89's or artist versions. We would set the pick ups as close to the strings as possible (usually 4-2/64th fretting the high and low E strings at the last fret. )

Since I got my Kemper, I have the Fishman KSE artist pickups in my new Dean M24 and EMG 81-85's in my Dean Stealth V fitted with fu-tone hardware and I have unbelievable sustain and bite with both setups. The profiles are altered from the EVH 5150 50 w from my friend Chris Green that I slightly modified. So happy with my sound.lol.. anyways, you just gotta find that sweet spot for your style of playing which sounds like you resolved it.

Super excited to be playing this amazing setup. Waited for years as I been playing EVH and Mesa's for a long time. My kemper along with my Dr Jekyll Guitar works cabinets is the perfect match. I just set up all my songs (In the perform Setting) for my band Ryatt for the next tour and I have multiple projects coming up on my solo projects. Thank you again Kemper! Amazing piece of hardware. I added a link to my reverbnation page with my solo stuff. The first two songs I linked here are all Kemper. "The New Beginning " and "Broken" Heavy metal and Dance/trance..

Thank you all in advance! Cheers!

https://www.reverbnation.com/s…ing-feat-matthew-discovia

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.