Posts by gwenman

Hello!

I am Philipp, 32 from Graz / Austria.

On the long journey of finding my personal perfect sound I finally came across the Kemper (as everyone does at some point).

I couldn't resist a good offer last week and am now owner of a Black Head since 2 days. I love it!

I will replace my current live-rig with it. Currently I play a Boss GT 10 and a few single pedals (Carl Martin Plex et. al.) through a Peavey Delta Blues 210.

I was totally happy with my set, but finally I wanted to go "ampless" (or digital) on the stage - since all of my band members from Piano to Drums do so already.

Additionally I will use the Kemper as my daily driver at home. No Compromisses with sound - even at home! ;)

As a first step I will set it up with my old FCB1010 from Behringer.

I grew up with playing traditional Austrian music and later became a very big fan of the German Band "Die Ärzte". Farin Urlaub also uses the Kemper :)

I am also totally into Guns'n' Roses and other 70s and 80s related Rock to Hard Rock from Aerosmith to Zeppelin :)

I learned the guitar by myself and I always say: "Farin was my Rythm teacher and Slash my Lead-guitar teacher" :P

I am looking forward to a nice time!

Ps: As you can guess: I am looking for some good Slash and Farin tones ;)

Hi,

I am new here and since a few days I am a happy Kemper owner.

I love the sound and i am totally flashed.

But there seems to be a big problem. The Kemper randomly freezes completely. There is still sound output from the last rig but the display is stuck and i can not change anything since the knobs and buttons dont work.

I can also turn the power switch to off and nothing happens.

After some time, lets say 30 seconds, everything is normal again.

Happened to me twice within 3 Hours now. It's totally disturbing.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it loading something in the background?

Most important: Can i solve this somehow? I wanted to play my first gig with the Kemper next weekend! :-/

Greetings from Austria!

Phil