Posts by VHEiSSU

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone came across any decent profiles similar to Michael Romeo tones in the rig exchange or something purchasable. To my knowledge, he typically (nowadays) uses an Engl Fireball.

I really want to find something similar to the savage tone I found in the exchange, but distant enough to act as a good blending tone. I've found some good Bogner and Mesa profiles that seem to blend well, but (like everyone else who plays guitar and searches for tone endlessly) I want to do some more experimenting. For that reason, I figured I'd try and move towards Romeo's tone because I've always been boggled by its clarity.

I've also been learning a lot with the new rig manager update with adjusting cabinet characteristics and the like.

Any thoughts? I kindly ask for constructive responses, as I'm still pretty new to my Kemper. I happily invite criticism because I'm here to learn and have fun, which is why we all chose to purchase these beasts, right? Anyway, I'm loving this thing so far!

Thanks! 8)

Hey everyone,

I just recently hopped on the Kemper boat & have been absolutely loving it!

My question: has anyone ever come across any DAR amp profiles? I remember hearing DL (OG/ex-Acacia Strain) using this in a video and it sounded br00tal and totally unnecessary. It also looks like something the Doc would have cooked up in his lab in Back to the Future.

If someone has already asked this, I do apologize.

Thanks!!^^ (pictured below for reference)