Posts by ddchislop

I just did a play through of another song with two guitar parts. Same as before - clean profiles of my AC30 and Fender Prosonic with full pedalboard in front.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey guys!

David Hislop from Bethel Music here. Newer to kemper land... Been having fun testing it and profiling my amps - wanted to share this play though of a version of Joy to the World of ours since 'tis the season. Running stereo using profiles I made of my AC30 and Fender Prosonic. Check it out!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks guys!

Here is a play though video I did to a christmas arrangement of ours.

Hey Guys!

David Hislop from Bethel Music here. :) I recently got some kempers to try for myself. Created some Profiles and IR's and doing an A/B against amps at Bethel. It's been a fun experiment and I've enjoyed seeing what these kempers can really do! My profiles will be available on my store with my other presets soon - davidhislop.co/store

Check it out!: