Posts by GeoZorbas

By accident and because of a video in Youtube, I saw someone (Music With Marky) comparing his Axe Fx3 with the Kemper, and everyone told that Axe Fx3 had better sound and indeed had a better sound. So two nights after, as I was recording a song in my daw with Kemper and I took a brake watching Youtube, the same video of the guy above ( Music With Marky) came up and I thought, lets try to match his AxeFx3 but with my Kemper. So i was trying to find the "amps" that he was using. I opened Rig Manager and I was searching to find the Splawn Nitro "amp". I found a rig called Axe II Nitro by someone "firepile", I chose this profile and this was a revelation to me. My kemper had this same beautiful dry sound like the new Axe Fx3, my Kemper could be a Kemper and an Axe Fx 3 at the same time. I loved my Kemper's sound but to be honest I was a little jealous about this dry sound that Axe Fx3 had. So now i have nothing to jealous...the only problem is that I need someone to make a lot of profiles from his Axe Fx3.Kemper+axeFx3 (splawn nitro)...this is a riff that I made so you can hear my Kemper playing like Axe Fx.. is there anyone that have both units and can make some profiles from his Axe Fx 3??This man-author "firepile" has made some beautiful profiles from his AxeFx...anyone else???

By accident and because of a video in Youtube, I saw someone (Music With Marky) comparing his Axe Fx3 with the Kemper, and everyone told that Axe Fx3 had better sound and indeed had a better sound. So two nights after, as I was recording a song in my daw with Kemper and I took a brake watching Youtube, the same video of the guy above ( Music With Marky) came up and I thought, lets try to match his AxeFx3 but with my Kemper. So i was trying to find the "amps" that he was using. I opened Rig Manager and I was searching to find the Splawn Nitro "amp". I found a rig called Axe II Nitro by someone "firepile", I chose this profile and this was a revelation to me. My kemper had this same beautiful dry sound like the new Axe Fx3, my Kemper could be a Kemper and an Axe Fx 3 at the same time. I loved my Kemper's sound but to be honest I was a little jealous about this dry sound that Axe Fx3 had. So now i have nothing to jealous...the only problem is that I need someone to make a lot of profiles from his Axe Fx3.Kemper+axeFx3 (splawn nitro)...this is a riff that I made so you can hear my Kemper playing like Axe Fx.. is there anyone that have both units and can make some profiles from his Axe Fx 3??This man-author "firepile" has made some beautiful profiles from his AxeFx...anyone else???

Hi..I am looking for a new interface that has spdif, so I can use my Kemper digital. I have told by sellers that new interfaces won't come with spdif, only adat optical (like the new Steinberg ur816c) and that spdif is an older kind of technology. So the question is if someone want to use his Kemper digital and there is only adat optical and not spdif input..what could we do. Any solutions????

Hi..I just bought your merged profiles..their very very good. I first tried the free ones, I changed cabs so to bring them where I wanted and I was amazed. I have a lot rigs of Mark IV and maybe yours are the best..st least for me. the same with kraken, I changed cab and I used the matched cab, and the results were amazing. I love merged profiles, if you use them right you get amazing results. also nice price. so now you have to find more amps and continue ( Archon, Purple Nightmare, 5150 bl, Randall Satan, Triple Rectifier, Rivera...etc). I hope you will continue..with more amps, microphones etc. Thanks..

Don't know if this has been mentioned before...

With OS 7 : when browsing and tweaking the profiles that are on my Kemper via Rig Manager and hit store, I'm only able to "store as". This means that I'm not able to replace the existing profile on my Kemper.

Anyone else noticed this?

Yes the same here..I have mentioned it many times since OS 7 and then. When tweaking a rig, then I get only store as, no other option. So I changed and stayed to OS 6 that works perfect. I also had problems with OS 7 with not loading rigs from RigManager. I was getting a message that the file was not the right..something, I don't remember exactly!

Hi...well I updated to OS 7 .0.6 and RM 2.3.1 and I had the same problems as before. Only option was "store as" when I tweaked anything to any rig ( volume for example) and I tried to replace and also I couldn't load rigs from Rig Manager and I was getting a message that was saying that couldn't recognize the file or something like this...so again I turned to OS 6 and everything is ok again!!!...

well after the resets, I cant understand how but the sound is very good. but now I have this message from Kemper: please contact support by email and attach a picture of this message. expr=false

file=../framework/midi/persistance.opp(line=708) funk=boot.Access:MIDI.TrackC

hunk::ReadMetaEventOrSysex(const unit8_t*&, size t*&,bool)

swvs="Public Beta:7.0.1.14852B" (CRC=61CF6DA1)

Also I can't load any profile neither from RM nor with USB stick. And the only option that I got when I press store is "store as" and Kemper stops sounding for 1 second during playing!!!I did send the above message to [email protected] from about last night a d yet no answer!! what should I do?

I raised distortion sense because the sound from my profiles aren't "crispy, chunky ". I am on beta OS7 now. I have tried and the 4 resets. The one holding down System, the other holding Rig, also holding down Quick and the last holding down left soft button (above LCD)..When I try to recreate the sound for example from Youtube:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    ..where he uses RM profiles (JMP 2203 by Thompson)..the sound from my Kemper is lifeless. Can anyone send me a profile (metal sound) and a recording (one track) with the same profile at [email protected]??

Check Space routing in the output menu. Does" Space on Headphones only " is selected?

Well Damian I did what you said and also I raised the "distortion sens". that made a small difference in sound. I want to ask something if anyone here can do for me! I want someone to sent me a very good metal profile and also to send me a track recorded with this profile (without compressors, limiters,maximizes etc) and so to see the differences. ( I will understand the difference from pickups etc)..please anyone!!

If you have a PROFILER backup of the issue situation, please open an support ticket and send it.

Sorry you mean a back up for my Rigs? And what is support ticket? By the way now my problem isn't the options about "store as" cause it's ok.. my current problem is the sound that comes from headphones is fantastic but the sound that comes from Master and monitor output to my monitors is at least dull. I have a thread about this today morning..

I think you just loaded another rig. The options for "Replace" and "Rename" are only available if the Rig was loaded from within the Profiler - because this is the only way for it to know, which Rig should be "replaced" or "renamed".

"Init Globals" would not do anything in this matter.

No timo, I checked it with many rigs with many ways. I understand it's weird, and yes it could be me, but I haven't any clue about it right now. I picked rigs from Rig Manager and tried to store different cabs or just change volume, then I picked up rigs from Kemper with RM off..and the same results...anyway all good with this, but now I have bigger problem..

Ok, on one hand it's good that you fixed it. On the other hand I'm still wondering what the scenario had been. I don't see any global setting involved. Perhaps it was just the restart and you loading another mode or another Rig - changing the scenario.

I really don't know. The steps I followed were standard. when I upgraded to OS 7 ( probably 3-4 days ago) and kemper did its job "restarted"..from that momentum I couldn't even low the volume and press store because the options were only store as. Yesterday night that I was searching another problem that I have with Kemper ( find thread: excellent sound from headphones/ bad sound from master output) I tried init global and then I had all the option Replace etc. I will check it again today, I hope the options are there..!!!

Make sure you don’t overload the interface.

Some interfaces switch to mic level automatically.

Yes thanks..I have tried to connect kemper with xlr from master output straight to Eris 8 without others connections and the sound again was dull, not like using the headphones!!Also to make sure that if Eris 8 is the problem, I connected Kemper with the interface-daw-eris 8 and then I used the headphones once on the Kemper and then on interface (steinberg ur22)..also the same result..that means the sound from headphones to Kemper was better than the sound from the same headphones to interface!! I haven't slept two nights from sadness!!I hope we will find a solution

HELPPP..at the beginning I thought kemper wasn't so strong and real..but now I found the problem. Every profile sounds dull when I connect kemper from master output to interface. ( Gibson deluxe-Kemper-xlr-Steinberg mk2ur22-studio one 4-Presonus Eris 8). I tried to connect kemper straight to Eris 8 with xlr..Also I used monitor output..nothing but a dull sound. Not lively and crispy. When I use the headphones the sound is killer. I always knew that something's wrong but yesterday night I watched from YouTube " Have Guitar " the episode "JMP 2203 by Thompson (Kemper profiles demo-free profiles)..His sound was amazing and mine was as I said not lively and crispy, so I used my headphones straight to Kemper and I had the same sound as the guy in YouTube. Then I used my headphones to the interface (Steinberg ur22) and it didn't sound the same, plus there was a strange metallic sound. Init Global didn't help, I ve done once Reset Corrupt Rig but nothing. The sound from Kemper's headphones is strong, lively..when I connect Kemper from the back to interface or straight to monitor the sound is missing life, clarity. Please...any help!!!why is this happening.

Well a paradigm..I am in browser mode and I pick a profile..then because is too loud I turn back the volume and I press store..and appears only the "store as"..I did it today, yesterday etc..And this problem just after the OS7 update.

When you load a rig via Rig Manager it considers it a preview, so you only get the "Store As" option. I don't care for that approach either, but you can get around it by loading the rig using the KPA controls instead of RM when you're going to do any editing.

No, I doesn't work..I used the Kemper without the Rig Manager and whenever I tried to make any change to any profile and then save it to the same profile, I only get the "save as"..its killing me, I can't even store to the same profile the volume change!!

Hi..I think I found a bug in OS7 Public Beta..I usually use the "amp" from a profile and change the cab, then I store it as a new profile. The problem here is that now there is only one choice. . the "store as". Before the upgrade to OS7 I had one more choice to store any change to the same profile..??Is this a BUG????Also after the upgrade to Rig Manager all my profiles had change position!!!