Posts by thegabezone

As I understand, right now the 4 LEDs for a pedal button are configured as such :

1. When you assign the first module (stomp/fx) to a pedal, the top left LED will get the Module's color (red/blue/green etc..) and remain ON, to indicate which type of effect is there.
    (WHILE) the bottom left LED will turn ON/OFF in WHITE to indicate the state of the module.

2. When you assign a SECOND module to a pedal, the top right LED will get the color of the type of effect and bottom right will indicate ON/OFF in white.

3. When assigning a 3rd and 4th module to a pedal, the LED configuration will have no indication for it, and will remain the same as when you've added the first two modules.

My request/offer :

When a 3rd (and/or 4th) module is assigned to a pedal, please change the configurations so the 'bottom right LED' will indicate the 'module's type color', while the 'bottom left LED' will indicate the ON/OFF state. --- > VERY EASY TO SEE IN LIVE SITUATION.

Lastly : Module Flipping
    In case of "module flipping", ----> ONLY when there are more than 2 modules assigned to the same pedal.
    (i.e module A and B are OFF while module C is ON, and configured to flip with the press of a pedal button)
    Optimal Solution : Please make it so LED are in the 'module type color' in 30% feedback (dimmed) for OFF state and 100% feedback (undimmed) for ON state.

This way, one can tell that there are 3 or 4 modules assigned to the switch, which ones are they, and what are their ON/OFF state.

Thanx!8)

Oh wonderful ..
    Tho .. I'm curious tho .. Why ??
    Are panning the signal for the listener to hear it only on one side of the stage/venue/mix??
    or are you routing different outputs to different places for signal processing ?

工場出荷時の状態にリセットする方法はありません

システム設定のみ。

すべてのコンテンツを削除し、リグマネージャーから復元する

You go to performance mode ..
    Then choose slot number one and scroll with the BROWSE knob .. it'll start going thru your rigs.
    Once you've chosen one, push the browse to Select and you're golden.
    NOW ..
    Either STORE the performance now, or press the Right Arrow key to move to slot #2 and repeat the Browse and Select process, and then save them once you've loaded all the rigs to the slots.
    If you press another performance by pushing its slot button, I'm not sure it'll be stored.
    Unlike other FX units, this unit considers a performance "patch" as 5 slots TOGETHER, so make sure you STORE before moving on to the next slot.

I do it with the help of rig manager, it's really easy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One issue I've discovered after updating to 7.0.9 is as following.

I have a DIY dual footswitch connected to my KPA Stage, and assigned to Looper Start and Looper Stop functions.

Since updating to 7.0.9, I now have to HOLD DOWN the Looper Start button as I until I finish recording my loop, and then lift up my foot to stop recording and start playback,
    rather than just stomping on start ..record my loop... press start again to finish my recording and start playback like in 7.0.8.

To fix the issue I've 'identified' my switch as a Profiler Switch instead of Dual Switch in the PEDAL screen of the KPA Stage, and other than the pedals "switching spots"
    what once was A is now B and visa versa .. everything works fine.

I'm not sure if this will have any effect on the rest of the uses of any external Dual Switches.

Also, not sure if this is accidental or not as there IS a "stomp and hold" options AFTER you've recorded your loop to start playback and overdub.
    So yeah .. that's that.