Posts by josh26757

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that song is pretty cool. Slate has a really nice drum replace program I would like to pickup and try. It would only really work well if you have separate tracks for drums. I grabbed a presonus 24.4.2 years ago and that thing has been really nice to have in a band setting. I played in a classic rock band, but here is a track of the whole band and I layered drum samples with ssd5

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

First song I ever wrote. Just throwing it out there.

A new instrumental rock release. I don't consider myself a serious musician just playing around and enjoy coming up with new riffs. Like to share them with others too though, so here you go!

External Content open.spotify.com

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joshua Blaylock and I am a huge Kemper fan. I have downloaded and purchased tons of commercial Kemper packs. I use the Kemper for all my home recording needs. I just release my 3rd instrumental (more riffing and playing around than anything else). If you are interested check it out:

External Content open.spotify.com

All the guitar parts including bass were recorded with the Kemper. Everything else (mastering, eq, drums) were all using Slate products.

Glad to be part of the Kemper family!

- Joshua

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Having the ability to record directly with the kemper, get killer studio tones to expand the creative process, and record a dry track to allow quick re-amping is something I never want to live without again. Loving it....

I am on YouTube and Spotify. Just having fun and learning home recording. Here are a couple of my best tracks (I think).

All Kemper and Slate drums in my 12x12 studio (wife lets me have one room lol)

Hope you enjoy!