Posts by fpollero

Hi everyone,

Burkhard, nope, I'm sure I hit very quickly the keys...

I made a flash restore to factory settings and the issue seems to be solved... moving between the few stock performances is now

fluid and one step at a time. I possibly had too many rigs loaded...

Pare sia un bug noto risolto con i recenti aggiornementi del firmware.

Ecco la risposta del servizio clienti

Dear Fabio Pollero,

thank you for your email.

This issue has been addressed in the current update. If your Profiler is running a version that is older than 7.3.2 please make sure to update your Profiler to 7.3.2 before you update it to 8.02.

You can find the 7.3.2 version by following this link:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

Please follow the guidelines in the "How to update" PDF that comes with the download.

Once the nit is running 7.3.2 you can update to 8.0.2

With best regards, Han

First of all thanks a lot indeed to any of you!

Burkhard too late... Got in touch with guys in Germany already and they quite immy replied the flwg...

Looks like a known issues and... lazy me, I missed to do a firmware update before posting...

Post here hoping to be of common benefit...

Dear Fabio Pollero,

thank you for your email.

This issue has been addressed in the current update. If your Profiler is running a version that is older than 7.3.2 please make sure to update your Profiler to 7.3.2 before you update it to 8.02.

You can find the 7.3.2 version by following this link:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/do…8/Older-Software-Versions

Please follow the guidelines in the "How to update" PDF that comes with the download.

Once the nit is running 7.3.2 you can update to 8.0.2

With best regards, Hans

I tried to trouble shoot by deleting rigs, deleting performances, disconnecting from Rig Manager, etc. Nothing seemed to help. It does not skip when using the remote. It does not skip when scrolling through the New Performances, so I assume it has something to do with my performances.

I can tell when it is going to happen, because it takes a little longer to load the next performance; I get the impression that the Kemper loads the next Performance in the sequence, and then skips over it and loads the next Performance.

If there is a fix, I'd love to know about it.

very similar behaviour in mine indeed... mostly for the time consuming loading aspect. My intention is to backup, restore to pristine conditions and load the rigs I actually use, nothing more and... see if it woks. Thanks Kevin. P&L

Ciao a tutti,

Un problema minore che ho da subito ma che mi sta iniziando ad infastidire... in performance mode, se cerco di passare da una performance alla superiore, spesso e volentieri mi ritrovo su quella dopo, ovvero dalla 10 ad una sola pressione della freccia su (freccie RIG sulla destra del KPA) mi trovo sulla P. 12 e devo scendere di una

per andare alla 11... da cosa puo' dipendere?

Grazie a tutti

Fabio

Hi everyone, hope you all had a musical Xmas!

Just to check if this small issue is known: when browsing between performances with the arrow keys, almost everytime the KPA skips the next and goes to that one after the next... e.g. if I'm in performance no. 10 and press one time the up "Rig" arrow key, the KPA goes to no. 12 instead of 11 and I have to push the down arrow key to land to the right performance... weird and... not expected in such an expensive piece of gear... Anyone else faced this?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Fabio