Posts by 22a76fc95ce2e8404e15c0d4b6765abbc26979ff

The Limeman Profile has a really good and useable breakup like every profile from Guidorist.

It´s a type of JCM800 but more versatile and with gain to go far beyond (if you like).

The clean Profiles are very, very nice - and JTM45 "fenderesque" like, esp. with singlecoils.

GB Limeman 03M fits from the gain stage every Hair Metal Song of the eighties everybody is loving and looking for.

Marshall Style Sounds like:

Still of the night, Wasted Years, Youth gone wild, We rock, Round and Round, etc.

Very clear and articulated - but never harsh. It`s a little on the brighter side with high mids.

Even with the SeymourDuncan Jeff Beck it`s never cold or ice pickey.

You can easy enforce your playing with the original recordings or in band rehearsal.

Roll the volume poti on your guitar back and you get this nice "Hot blooded" crunch.

You like more gain? Check out Limeman 02M or Limeman 01M - the high gain settings. Nu metal, Rammstein, Djent? No Problem.

Guido makes so great profiles that I do my first post.... Any further argument needed?

I have some other profiles everybody is talking about, but some are weak in band situation and or playing to the original recordings or needs to get tweeked. Here you can start right out of the box.

THIS (Limeman) is my go to the isle profile - in combination with the beloved EFX-Straight Package (Guido, looking forward for EFX Package the 2nd Stage !!!)