Posts by Iker Arana

Thanks a lot!

Antoher thing, do you use some vumeter or level meter to ensure your performances (one per song, as you said) are at the same level?

What I mean is, once you have fixed out your different sounds among us in the same performance (clean, crunch, lead etc.), how do you do to fix the next performance at the same level, if you use different profiles?

Hi folks!

I want to ask you two questions about how do you cablibrate the Profiler volumes to play and record the main output.

I bought the profiler rack, without preamp 2 years ago, and i have used it at home, but i would like to start bringing it to reharsals, gisg and studio. So, i would like to know:

• How do you set your master volume when playing live? (direct to the mixer)
    • How do you calibrate the volumes of the different rigs in your performances, to get a good volume balance.
    • At the studio, what is the best practice to bring all the perfomances at analog 0dB

I am thinking on "lock" the Master Volume pot at -18dB, as a standard, and then introduce in kempers input a white noise signal, and then, play with the "amplifier volume" pot to get -18dBs on my DAW level meter.

Regards!

Thank you all.

You can upload your Rigs to Rig Exchange public cloud.

There are more than 18K rigs in the cloud, as of today.

However, if you upload commercial profiles that would be an issue due to copyrights.

An option to sync RM with a private cloud would be a nice RM upgrade feature.

Yes, it will be a great feature in a future RM. Do you know if there is some forum to purpose it to kemper guys?

Hi guys!

I am having a latency problem when i try to record my guitars in Logic X using the Kempers SPDIF output.

I have checked the Focusrite software sync option in SPDIF mode and selected the SPDIF output on the Kemper. The monitoring of the guitar using SPDIF is correct, no latency. But, when i tried to record my guitars i heard the monitoring correctly but the recorded guitar in the track does not start where i have played it (it is a milisecond delayed) so i have to move the track manually.

I have checked that the input monitoring of Logic is not checked and i have made different probes with the buffer size samples, but it does not work. The question is that i am having this problem trying to record on a project with some drums and key tracks , and also some plugins. But, when i open a new project, the problem disappear. My computer is a Hackintosh with 32GB of RAM and a Xeon E5 processor.

Hope you can help me.

Regards!

Hello!

I would like to use my recently bought Mission EP1-KP like in this video (9:27):

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have follow the steps and i have also follow this other official video from Mission.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Actually, i have the pedal connected to the kemper remote via TS (jack mono from another pedalboard) wire, from pedal output 2 to remote input 6. I have follow whole steps from the videos but it does not work for me. I only have been able to configure the Pedal 6 in, as Switch mode and turn on/off the stomp effect (stomp D/wah effect in this case), but can not control the effect with the expression pedal.

I think that the problem is in the 'calibration' option. If i press the soft button or move up and down the expression pedal it does not do anything. If i press the switch on the pedal the progress bar from 'calibration', start loading very slow without touching the pedal.

Hope you can help me!

Regards

Hello!

I have similar issue.

I would like to use my recently bought Mission EP1-KP like in this video (9:27):

I have follow the steps and i have also follow this other official video from Mission.

Actually, i have the pedal connected to the kemper remote via TS (jack mono from another pedalboard) wire, from pedal output 2 to remote input 6. I have follow whole steps from the videos but it does not work for me. I only have been able to configure the Pedal 6 in, as Switch mode and turn on/off the stomp effect (stomp D/wah effect in this case), but can not control the effect with the expression pedal.

I think that the problem is in the 'calibration' option. If i press the soft button or move up and down the expression pedal it does not do anything. If i press the switch on the pedal the progress bar from 'calibration', start loading very slow without touching the pedal.

Hope you can help me!

Regards