Posts by Sonic Architect

Hello I have had the KPA for a while now and have accumulated something like 500 profiles haha and even tho I know how to back up the profiler on a thumb drive, my question is while the Kemper is plugged in to my comp I want to remove all my profiles on my KPA and put them on my computer so I can then cherry pick and put only the most needed ones back on so I can keep it organized. Also it will keep all the others safe incase I need a full restore, and I think it will help with boot up time if I only had say 20 profiles on there which would be a big help!!!

Is there a way to do this?

or do I put it all on a thumb drive, then put it in my comp and copy everything over and after just delete the things I don't want on the Kemper itself??? I was hoping having it plugged in would be faster :) thank you so much

cheers!!

Kris

having the same problem! bought my Kemper in 2019 and have it going into a Saffire pro 40 interface both gain channels are at 0 and its all going into Studio One version 4.

it was fine for the longest time until one day it just started to be louder in the left speaker and I haven't updated anything or changed anything. I upgraded my XLR cables to much higher quality replacements and still the same thing.... I checked everything in the chain

including the on board audio interface monitoring software and it says everything is outputting at a even stereo level. when playing music with lots of panning, everything is perfect and in the center of the stereo field, but when I open the daw and play the Kemper it does this. side note: playing any other recorded tracks in the daw will playback as even stereo, so im guessing its all coming from the Kemper. I hope someone can figure this out :) Cheers