I did contact Kemper and they advised me to hold on to my current Stage until they are able to correctly identify the cause of foot switch issue.
Quote from Kemper:
"Unfortunately we do not have a 100% fix for the switches just yet. You can hold on to it until we have more information on the defective part. At which time I hope we will have this resolved."