Posts by BrentKer

Thanks! The reason I'm asking is that I'm also looking for a (my first) LP. But there are so many models...I simply can't decide. I'd like to have one with a whammy bar (even though it's a break in style, I know) but the LP Axcess is very expensive. Alternatively I could imagine to buy a cheaper model and install a Floyd Rose FRX on it...

That's a great idea, although the whammy Les Pauls are 'less loved' by real Gibson aficionados which means you could find them 'cheaper' on the used market.

Ah ok. I thought it maybe has something to do with the direct out.

And what do you mean by fluctuating? Is volume fluctuating while playing one rig or while playing different rigs?

It happens with multiple rigs, but I haven’t tried switching while it’s occurring though.

I cannot say it’s one ‘broken’ rig, as it happend with other rigs before...

The volume goes up and down while playing, that’s what I mean with fluctuating.

Is an open cable connected to one of the pedal inputs? Such a cable works like an antennna resulting in an oscillating value change. If the pedal input is configured as a volume pedal the result will be a fluctuating volume level like a tremolo.

If you do not use any pedals make sure to set all pedal inputs to OFF in the system menu to see if that fixes the issue.

Hi Kemper Support,

No open cable is connected, nor are there any pedals connected.

I do have to check if all inputs are disabled in setting though.

1 thing we both have, if we 'wiggle' with the XLR it creates some noise, but I'm pretty sure that my output isn't faulty as I haven't had issues live.

It's also not in the cable (I've tried that already).

No there's no volume pedal.

The weird thing is that (until now) I have only had this issue while previewing a rig in browse mode...

I'm guessing that it might be a little bug?!

I have recorded a sample of this problem in Logic, which shows the differences in the wave forms.

My cousin also has this issues (I have a Stage, he has a toaster) and he originally though that it was a faulty cable or output.

The strange thing is that we have the same issue, how big would be the chances that both our ouputs or cables are broken...
    Especially on a brand new Kemper Stage...

Check it out:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No, I have never seen it on a remote. I don’t have the remote. I have the Stage.

I did say right at the end of my post......

“If they do implement it, I really hope it’s an option that can be turned off”.

So, it’s not important to me which is why I said I hope I could turn it off if implemented.

It's just an option an the remote, so it can be enabled or disabled as you prefer :)

Struggling to see the urgency of a clock display onstage. Really rather see more/other info on the Stage screen.
    If they do implement it, I really hope it’s an option that can be turned off.

Have you ever seen it on a remote?
    That's exactly how it should be on the Kemper stage.

If it's not important to you, you don't have to enable it on your remote but the feature is there i.c.

We might have a shot if we keep asking for it ;)

I already replied this:

"Hi Burkhard,

I get that but it’s less intrusive looking at your pedal to see your remaining stage time.

A remote only has that feature in performance mode too and both screens are equally as big, so I would love to see that feature coming to the Stage. (As well as a lot of people on your forum.)

Thanks a lot for your answer :-).

Sincerely,
    Brent"

They suggested making a thread for it on the forum, which is already the case.

Hopefully it's going to be featured in a future update! :)