Posts by tjontheroad

Not tried yet, but great idea and many thanks for the free pack! As names of the pedals are kept "secret", maybe you can tell us which amp was used? Or give a hint ;)

Is the "my clean tone bro" profile a "pedal platform" rig and the clean tone you were running the pedals?

Thanks again and merry christmas holidays to everyone reading this!

The amp was/is the 6L6 power section of the Mesa Dual Rec (feed into the FX return) that I profiled recently. The cab is a 2x12 Jenson (Two-Notes). Yes, "my clean tone bro" profile is just the amp and cab without any pedals.

Merry Christmas and thank you for all the support.

TJ

It's here now!!! Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack

Here is a free gift to say thank you for all your support this year. Watch the video starting now to find out how you can get the Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer; Limited time offer. No refunds if you buy this pack instead of using the free gift offer.

Happy Holidays From TJontheRoad.com

It's here now!!! Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack

Here is a free gift to say thank you for all your support this year. Watch the video starting now to find out how you can get the Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disclaimer; Limited time offer. No refunds if you buy this pack instead of using the free gift offer.

My Lab Sir ES L5 pack (base on a captured Lab Series L5) does have higher gain stuff like that. The 30 profiles are capturing both amp channels, bright switches, and onboard amp compressor on/off settings.

FWIW, I’m not that familiar with Tabor. So, my demos don’t sound like him.

You may also want to look at my Pearce G1 pack. That amp was built by the same designer as the L5 but it has much more gain on tap and is reflected in the profiles.

Unfortunately no. Even if there was, there’s no way to stop the file sharing (stealing) that goes on. That said, I believe there are more honest users than not who appreciate the work that is done to capture the profiles and are willing to pay for it.

Premiering December 25th, 2019. Free Pedal Luv Profile Pack

No, it's not $999,999.99 ;)

It's a free gift to say thank you for all your support this year. Watch the video starting December 25th, 2019 to find out how you can get the Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack.

http://www.tjontheroad.com

Premiering December 25th, 2019. Free Pedal Luv Profile Pack

No, it's not $999,999.99 ;)

It's a free gift to say thank you for all your support this year. Watch the video starting December 25th, 2019 to find out how you can get the Free Pedal Luv Kemper Profile Pack.

You said you are using Two Notes Torpedo on your packs now. And with every new pack I think: It is a "real" cab this time.

So I am asking again: Is the cab on the Studio Preamp Two Notes Torpedo again? If so, I can't believe it anymore^^

I use the Two Note cab sim myself and get good results, but never that "close to the real thing" like your stuff. Any "secret sauce" you want to share with us? ;)

My general process is when the captured amp comes with specialized expected speakers, those speakers are profiled with the amp the old fashioned way with microphones. This is most true when I profile a combo amp. Such is the case as the Lab Sir Es L5 (Lab Series L5) and Gibby Scout (Gibson Scout) profiles for example. Most others, including the last three releases, use the Two-Notes Torpedo Live.

The only “secret sauce” I can think of is that I monitor and tweak the profiles at near gig volumes via my Turbosound Flashline monitors. They sound awesome. I use an always on dB meter in my studio to help ensure the best consistent QC I can muster. I also always use two mic types/settings/positions in simulation mode when using the Two-Notes. I experiment quite a bit with that until I think it works.

Thanks much for your support.

TJ

TJontheRoad.com Holiday Sale!!! Get 20% off all single Kemper Profile Packs. Use promo code "holiday20off" at checkout. Ends December 24th.

New!!! Mes StuPre Kemper Profile Pack

Back when the rack was the thing to have, the most wanted preamp was based on the Mark Series. Now, you can get that sound with these 35 profiles. Clean to nasty mean are on tap. All profiles captured via Mes Dual Rec 6L6 Power Section and a Mes Wide Body 2x12 cab.

Get it at TJontheRoad.com

External Content soundcloud.com

TJontheRoad.com Holiday Sale!!! Get 20% off all single Kemper Profile Packs. Use promo code "holiday20off" at checkout. Ends December 24th.

New!!! Mes 3Chl Dual Rec Kemper Profile Pack

What you say? You wanna chug? Oh, this pack is for you. 45 profiles of an amp that needs no introduction. Legendary California high gain sound pounding through a 4x12 Recto Slant cab.

Get it at TJontheRoad.com

External Content soundcloud.com