Posts by tjontheroad

I’ve been using them. Although, a couple times they wouldn’t work and needed to close/reopen RM to get the shortcuts functional again.

Ok, today I tried multiple times to create a new performance filling each of the five slots with the same rig (Michael Britt Taylor K4 3). First, it would not allow me to save it local or to the Kemper using the orange buttons at the bottom of the main screen. Then, most or all of the slots were reverting to crunch when I changed slots. Then, it started crashing and giving me an error message when I tried to drag and drop the rig onto new slots in a new performance. I shut down and rebooted a couple of times. Will submit to support but attaching the error pic here for reference.

I get the same error/crash.

Part 2 now that I RTFM

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well, my Stage just froze up while trying to save a performance via RM. Did a reboot and gave me the dreaded "Please contact support" green screen when trying bring up the same performance preset. So that performance preset slot is now corrupted somehow.

Just quoting myself to indicate I keep getting locked up when trying to save a performance via RM. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, a bug where some rigs are not appearing in the folders I previously set up. The number of rigs is still counted though. See below there are 72 rigs in the folder as counted but they don't appear.

I mentioned it on the FB group - but the lack of being able to edit performances is insane. Huge oversight.

This is just what I’ve heard though - I won’t be updating until Sunday. So I’m hoping there’s a way to edit and create performances in RM3 somehow....

I think I misspoke about that. There are a few hidden functions I'm learning as I go.

a computer works differently to what Profiles does. "duplicate" is similar to a "save as" - you can rename it once done in the inspector. presets can be dragged in and out of a preset location. performances can be edited as well. amps and cabs can be saved and loaded as well by drag and drop.

I'm ok with using "duplicate". I would please like to see an "are you sure" question when you click save.

I see now you can drag and drop amps, cabs, fx using an external file folder to and from RM. It does retain the amp and cab tagged name. Will there be way do so with the FX preset names?

Again, thanks for your work.

that’s funny ... I’m watching your YouTube video right now ?? ... my workaround is to copy the rig first, rename it, then tweak it to my heart’s content ... no worries about screwing it up.

Yeah, but if you're like me, you'll forgot to do that first. There should be a challenge question at least like saying, "are you sure you want to save" before it commits to the overwrite.

Thanks for watching the video btw :thumbup:

There are some needed things as I look deeper. When you hit "store", it overwrites the rig you're working on. There's no options to "save as" or "rename" like on the Kemper itself. You can "duplicate" the rig if you want to edit a copy. There's no way to save or recall FX presets or groups. There's no "perform" editing functions. There's no pedal or system editing either. There's no way to save or recall amplifiers or cabinets.

So, still keep your Kemper close by when you work. The basic editing is all there and is great. Deeper stuff will still require button pushing.

Still, I'm very grateful for what we have now and additions to come.

Kemper Rig Manager v3.0 Beta Editor is awesome!!!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TJontheRoad.com Holiday Sale!!! Get 20% off all single Kemper Profile Packs. Use promo code "holiday20off" at checkout. Ends December 24th.

New!!! Pearce G1 Kemper Profile Pack

Here's the next set of profiles in the vintage Solid State series. The Pearce G1 is based on a rack amp that was endorsed by Allan Holdsworth. These 35 profiles come with both 4X12 Greenback H&K and 4x12 V30 Vertical Zilla speaker / cabinet combos

External Content soundcloud.com