Posts by tjontheroad

No those are digital S/PDIF connections. They're for collecting to an interface that accepts S/PDIF.

The advantage of a mixer is to have external individual control of your levels without mucking around the Kemper screens.

Sounds very good! The Celestion V30 seem to fit that amp perfect - or you did a nice job micing them. Or both ^^

But what cab and mics are used on this one?

Actually none :) I’ve started recently using a Two-Notes Torpedo Live with many (not all) of my profiles. The results are very good IMO. For amps with specially matched speakers, like the LabSeries L5, I’m using a Cascade Fathead II + Shure SM57 or Sennheiser e906.

Thanks much for your support. Please pass the word.

TJ

New!!! Bogger Heilos Kemper Profile Pack

Classic '70s and '80s Plexi tones plus Hot Rodded high gain on tap.

This pack includes 25 profiles of the best big hair rock-n-roll sounds.

Get it at tjontheroad.com

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

New!!! "3PWR Duo Czn" Kemper Profiles. Mixing Up British TopBoost And American Blackface Tones!!!

Ok, I went a bit nuts on these amp profiles. There are 121 of them in this one pack based on one amp!!! Why??? Well when confronted with 2 channels, 2 rectifiers (solid state and tube), mid contour switch, a 4 way AC Voicing chicken knob, and the ability to blend both channels, I feel like there is so much to offer you at every gain setting. You get your monies worth no question.

Get 'um at tjontheroad.com

Thank very much for your review. I just took another listen of the 3Krown50 (Based on TC-50) profiles you mentioned. "Mes 3Krown50 19A" seems like it does have some odd phasing going on I agree. Not sure why that is. Maybe that file is corrupted somehow (just guessing). I know it didn't sound like that when it was made. The others I didn't get that so much.

The good news is the Mes 3Krown50 is scheduled next on the list to get a big update (I'm never totally happy lol). Along with the now included 6L6 tubes and 1x12 loaded G12 Neo profiles, there will be added profiles with EL34 tubes and a 4x12 V30 cab. You'll get the update free of charge when it's released hopefully next week. I'll take another look at those strange profiles again too.

The Gibby Scoot (based on Gibson Scout) is the underdog pack. I love that amp and it definitely should get more respect. It works great with country, rockabilly, and other low-mid gain styles. I'm so glad you're enjoying it.

The "VX15 TopBoost" (based on the VOX AC15c1) sounds much bigger than it's reputation. I also like the Greenback. Look for more TopBoost type profiles in the next few weeks.

Again thank you for your business and your thoughts.

TJ

Thank you. You'll also get emailed the bonus updates when the new profiles are released.

"Bonus!!! Because new Kemper profiles are continually being added to the TJ Complete Collection Kemper Profile Pack, you'll automatically be eligible for new profiles for up to 90 days after the first purchase."

As of now, at least 5 more profile packs are pending release in the next +/- month.

The VX15TopBoost is based on a AC15c1 with the Greenback. Don't let it's humbleness fool you. It's a great amp.

I hope you enjoy. Please spread the word.

TJ

Thanks for the discount - so I bought the "complete collection pack" 8)

Thank you. You'll also get emailed the bonus updates when the new profiles are released.

"Bonus!!! Because new Kemper profiles are continually being added to the TJ Complete Collection Kemper Profile Pack, you'll automatically be eligible for new profiles for up to 90 days after the first purchase."

As of now, at least 5 more profile packs are pending release in the next +/- month.

I hope you enjoy. Please spread the word.

TJ

Halloween Sale... Get 31% Off. Use Promo Code "scarynight" at checkout.

New!!! "EmTee15" Profiles Are Gain On!!!

Open up this lunchbox and get 25 profiles that include some serious chugga chugga high gain. Plus, a very nice set of clean channel tones for your softer side.

Get 'um at tjontheroad.com

These profiles are based on this amp.

High Gainers take note!!! The CA OD-Custom Profile Pack is bad to the bone. Get it at TJontheRoad.com

Look out!!! Lots of new profile packs coming soon.

Thank you,

TJ

So here is it... the Lab Sir Es L5 Kemper Profile Pack. Get it at tjontheroad.com

Thanks everyone for your support

TJ

Here's a quick video about amp profiling with Kemper Stage and comparing the results.