Posts by StewRacing

The Kemper fuzz doesn’t try to recreate any individual fuzz pedal circuit. Instead it models a generic fuzz circuit with far great range of control than an individual pedal would allow. This then lets you tailor this to the settings to sound like almost any fuzz pedal available. There are presets for some well known fuzz sounds but these are really just starting points rather than hard and fast replicas.

Thank you

This is the goal:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A former co-worker of mine has the Bose S1 for his vocal and acoustic. I heard him play and it sounds great for that. He obviously wasn't using a Kemper or other unit but it sounded great in the room. I also play acoustic and sing so it would have a good dual use to justify the added cost verse a simple Headrush unit that I know has good reviews.

The new Rig Manager and Kemper update was much needed. I completed it over the weekend. However, when I tried to save any new amp in this rig slot, the display would not auto rename or manually rename in the Rig Manager: TAF - Fan Twins Full amp name. I tried changing the amp plug into rig manager and with just the Kemper Stage not plugged into my computer. I even tried to remove the TAF - Fan Twins Full from my Kemper. Nothing worked. Its not a big deal because everything else is working but its just annoying. Any thoughts or advice.

Thank you

I have tried saving my Performances multiple times in my Stage last night and today. I just purchased the Re-Amp Zone JJ100 and BE100 along with other amps. Every time I save my Performances for the BE100 it re-labels my JJ100 Performance and vise versa. I tried to save it with different titles, etc. I used the Stage itself and the Editor. I also had a different performance saved in Bank 4 that doubles it self automatically in Bank 8. What's going on? This is very frustrating. I wish I could bulk delete a Performance as well instead of overwriting it. Thank you

Where do I set and save amp volumes on a rig set? On my Stage, I went to rig and turned the volumes up, but it didn’t really show me how to save it. For example, Amp 1 is Clean Super Reverb, Amp 2 is AC30 for Crunch and Amp 3 is a Marshall for High Gain. The Fender is loudest amp out of the box. The Marshall sounds the smallest. How do I level each amp to be the same level or ascending in the direction i want? I know cranking the Presence On an amp is not the answer. Thank you

Any luck with this? I am looking for a Poly Chorus sound as well.

I am still not able to match it perfect but I have been able to match the flange and feedback function by taking a Flange effect and using the following settings: Rate: Max, Depth: 0.9, Manual: 0.5, Feedback: 85%, Mix: 100%, Ducking & Volume <0.0>. I think this setting would get you by for one song here and there. If your covering a lot of Nirvana, keep your original pedal.

I need some help programing an EHX PolyChorus pedal setting on my Kemper Stage. I have the real pedal and have been A/Bing my attempts. I have tried to do this two ways. One, by taking a Flanger and Hyper Chorus and setting them to the same button. Spin the chorus and turn the flanger rate and feedback all the way up. I've tried it pre and post amp. I also tried to make it a rig setting. I tried the Rotary Pedal with chorus and flanger. I even added a treble booster to brighten it up. The flanger feedback and rate maxed out gives it the Alien sound. I also tried the Alien Delay but that does too much delay and not enough wobble. Both approaches have the same problem. They sound close to the pedal on a clean setting but totally wash out with a distortion pedal or high gain amp. Even with the gain and volume all the way down on the amp and treble booster or distortion pedal, the volume jump is triple the clean tone of an amp setting. When you add gain the pedal setting washes out to become useless.

Has anyone worked on this problem before for this pedal? And if so, how did you solve it. I love my Kemper and have been trying to program it to avoid needing my pedal board. The two pedals I have that I am struggling with are my PolyChorus and my Morning Glory transparent OD.

Thank you