Posts by TimEkkelboom

Hi there!

1. Tweak, tweak, tweak and tweak. Turn every knob and if you like it, keep it that way. If you end up with an muddy/crazy tone, start over again.

2. Pay for some good standard rigs (guidorist is amazing)

3. Try your sounds on different speakers; headphones, in ears, active monitor cabs, live PA, even record it and try it in your car. And then tweak again :)

happy to see that you find your solution in the and! I just wanted to say two things;

1. It was quite fun to read this topic. Almost feel like a tv serie where you follow the main character’s self reflection haha.

2. I think you have to find the right tone that works for you at your place in your situation. I think it is the work for a sound engineer to make it work in a mix with a band or in a record. But maybe people will disagree this but I’m courious what their opinions will be then.

Agree with some of the earlier posts:

- A studio/graphic EQ in input/output section (save soms slots)

- A better way to connect ipad/iphone app to kemper head (USB dongle?)

- Better way for browsing trough rigs in RM

Well I tought it would be nice to give you some feedback. I looked up a couple of your profiles (and bought some of Guidorist, didn't regret that).

I ended up making a couple of rigs, all from clean to break down the house:

- Bogner Goldfinger 45 (M Britt)

- Bogner XTC blue (Guidorist)

- Orange Rockaverb 50 (Guidorist)

- Marshall JCM800 (M Britt)

- Friedman Pink Taco (M Britt)

Will try them all during rehearsal and gigs. Will catch up with you after!

And those are all Rig Pack profiles?

Thanks for your comprehensive answer! I'm going to look them up and give them a try. I'll get some rigs ready for rehearsal so I can hear in the band.

In terms of guitar I (I think) have made a big step forward. Recently purchased an Ibanez az2204nw. A great guitar with many options in terms of pickups.

Funny thing, Last night I bought the Bogner Ecstacy and Orange Rockaverb profiles from Guidorist to try them out. Read a lot of good stories about his profiles on the Kemper forum.

Hi there!

Maybe a stupid question.. But how do you guys choose all your tones? With al the possibilities and limitless options for profiles, effects, tones, settings....

When I browes through the profiles I own, i sometimes do not hear if a profile is good or not. And when I find a good profiles for that moment, a day later it doesn't sound good for me anymore, or it doesn't fit in de band mix as i expected.

I am courious how you guys handle with this stuff. Looking forward to your stories!

Hi there!

Since I updated my latop to Windows 11, my kemper won't appear in Rig Manager.. Tried everything, but nothing worked.

Latest profiler OS and Rig Manager is installed, also Windows up to date.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Hi there, hope you al safe in these times.

I have a question.

In a performance a have a couple of slots with amps. For example. In slot one a play en while playing I turn on 2 stomps (for example delay and boost). Then I switch to slot 2 and play along. When I want to go back to slot 1, the stomps are still activated. Is this new in a update or so?

Can I change it in settings?

Thanks !

I’m using for my overall mix in my coverband. A little mid boost and presence boost is making my guitar sound better in de mix with al the profiles. So I did that with the with the eq and locked it.

I want to use the same EQ for every rig.

So, I locked the EQ section of my stack in the first performance (first slot).

But when i go to another performance or slot, the EQ changes. It isn't locked.

I think it is since the last update ? (public beta 7.1.7.15562B)

Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?